“Perfect location” 3 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Boston, MA
“Perfect location”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

My family and I stayed at the Best Western on a Thursday evening because we were flying out early Friday morning. We took advantage of their stay, park and fly package. We left our car for 11 days. The price can not be beat, and is a 5 minute shuttle ride to the airport. Although the hotel is a little dated, rooms were clean, and staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast is served in the morning, and was decent. If you are flying out of TF Green Airport, I recommend staying at the Best Western to take advantage of their stay, park and fly package. We will!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Mike P, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, August 30, 2011
Thank you for your review! We are glad you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast and our Stay Park Fly package. We hope to see you again sometime.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

We sttayed at The Best Western two nights. Friendly front desk, clean room, great A/C and super comfy bed, My family and I must be heavy sleepers because every review complains about the noise and we didn't notice. Restaurants near by and the gas station down the street has a 24 hour store that came in handy to buy milk for my tot and midnight snacks, The complimentary breakfast is great. Really nice selection and satisfied everyone in my group from the youngest (4) to grandma (76), The manager came over to our breakfast table to introduce himself and make sure we were having a pleasant stay, Best of all conplimentary internet, A computer in the lobby are free of charge to use. My teen loved it!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
We're happy you stayed with us too, and proud to hear that you had a great stay with us. We are always striving for excellent customer service and convenience. Thank you for your visit, and we hope to see again someday.
Hollis
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2011

I had a problem when I first walked in but it was taken care of graciously by someone else. The room was very large and clean. I will stay here again and would recommend it to anyone. Reservation number was 69767.

Room Tip: I always look for the best rate available (inc. AARP/senior and AAA)
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
All of us here at Best Western Airport Inn thank you for your stay and are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon! Please don't hesitate to ask us if you need anything during your stays.
Flanders, NJ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Location is terrific and terrible... right next to airport... if the shuttle isn't running you could walk! But it is a bit noisy (you are next to the airport right?) . Several restaurant very close by (Legal Seafoods is across the street). Their really good free breakfast starts at 4:00 AM! If you have an early flight this is great. Bed is good, room is a bit small but price is very good. This hotel is an excellent value for a short stay. they also have a "sleep, park & fly" deal, so you could stay overnight here, leave your car and take a trip somewhere.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Athens
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

On the outside its a nice hotel. Its in a good location, near the airport and the restaurants.. however... it is LOUD.

Loud loud loud... oh wow loud.

If you aren't deaf, you won't be able to sleep. The traffic is loud, the walls are VERY thin... not good.

The service is nice. The front desk help was pretty good. The room was ok. The bathroom was SMALL... very small, however the rest was ok...

However loud.. oh wow was it loud in there. I couldn't sleep.

DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU CAN HEAR. Seriously, you will be up all night.

The wi-fi was very SLOW... sloooooooooooooooooooooow. and the breakfast was pretty bad.

Loud.. did I say loud? It was L O U D. LOUD.

Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Beit She'an, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had 1 night at the Best Western Airport Inn last week. It was with my wife and young child.

The Hotel is clean, with slightly old decor.

The room had 2 Queen beds and they brought us a travel baby bed for our infant ( that seemed to be brand new). Bathroom was small and pokey and the wallpaper above the shower was slightly peeling. There was a crack in the door as well. The water in the sink took a long time to go down and the bedside light was not working.

We were however awoken in the morning by the people next door.... talking. I do believe that a piece of paper would have provided better sound insulation than the walls in this Hotel!

Hi speed internet was OK.

Breakfast was OK. Some variety.

Convenience to get back on the I95 was good.

Price was OK

Would I stay here again??? Nope...because of the walls.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Overall, I enjoyed my recent Best Western experience in Warwick/Providence, RI. The room was generally clean and well-kept. A hair dryer, a coffee maker, and an iron+ironing board came with the room. Wifi access was simple, but typically didn't work well after ~1:30 AM (I still had work to do, unfortunately). Above all, my favorite aspect of the room was actually the hotel blankets! Whoever came up with the idea of sandwiching two white Egyptian sheets between a white comforter is a true genius of comfort and design. Dark, heavy blankets found in many other hotels never seemed clean to me. Who knows how often those are washed?? At this hotel, not only did crawling under the light, white sheets feel heavenly, all four pillows on the bed were literally like giant marshmallows. I think that I could have easily slept the entire day away if I didn't need to get up!

I have just two complaints. The bathroom floor smelled unpleasantly of mold. I noticed that behind the toilet and along the edge of the bathtub was some pink bacteria growing in the grout between the tiles. Second, there seems to be some organizational and communication issues regarding room management. We paid for 3 nights, but one of the housekeepers popped into the room on the 2nd day asking when we were checking out, as the room was on the checkout list for that day. Later, we realized that one of the key cards was no longer working too.

But despite these complaints, I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a minifridge and microwave.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn? Share your experiences!