“Excellent Value” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Flanders, NJ
“Excellent Value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011

Location is terrific and terrible... right next to airport... if the shuttle isn't running you could walk! But it is a bit noisy (you are next to the airport right?) . Several restaurant very close by (Legal Seafoods is across the street). Their really good free breakfast starts at 4:00 AM! If you have an early flight this is great. Bed is good, room is a bit small but price is very good. This hotel is an excellent value for a short stay. they also have a "sleep, park & fly" deal, so you could stay overnight here, leave your car and take a trip somewhere.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Athens
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2011

On the outside its a nice hotel. Its in a good location, near the airport and the restaurants.. however... it is LOUD.

Loud loud loud... oh wow loud.

If you aren't deaf, you won't be able to sleep. The traffic is loud, the walls are VERY thin... not good.

The service is nice. The front desk help was pretty good. The room was ok. The bathroom was SMALL... very small, however the rest was ok...

However loud.. oh wow was it loud in there. I couldn't sleep.

DO NOT STAY HERE IF YOU CAN HEAR. Seriously, you will be up all night.

The wi-fi was very SLOW... sloooooooooooooooooooooow. and the breakfast was pretty bad.

Loud.. did I say loud? It was L O U D. LOUD.

Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
Beit She'an, Israel
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2011

We had 1 night at the Best Western Airport Inn last week. It was with my wife and young child.

The Hotel is clean, with slightly old decor.

The room had 2 Queen beds and they brought us a travel baby bed for our infant ( that seemed to be brand new). Bathroom was small and pokey and the wallpaper above the shower was slightly peeling. There was a crack in the door as well. The water in the sink took a long time to go down and the bedside light was not working.

We were however awoken in the morning by the people next door.... talking. I do believe that a piece of paper would have provided better sound insulation than the walls in this Hotel!

Hi speed internet was OK.

Breakfast was OK. Some variety.

Convenience to get back on the I95 was good.

Price was OK

Would I stay here again??? Nope...because of the walls.

Stayed June 2011, traveled with family

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with family
San Diego, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2011

Overall, I enjoyed my recent Best Western experience in Warwick/Providence, RI. The room was generally clean and well-kept. A hair dryer, a coffee maker, and an iron+ironing board came with the room. Wifi access was simple, but typically didn't work well after ~1:30 AM (I still had work to do, unfortunately). Above all, my favorite aspect of the room was actually the hotel blankets! Whoever came up with the idea of sandwiching two white Egyptian sheets between a white comforter is a true genius of comfort and design. Dark, heavy blankets found in many other hotels never seemed clean to me. Who knows how often those are washed?? At this hotel, not only did crawling under the light, white sheets feel heavenly, all four pillows on the bed were literally like giant marshmallows. I think that I could have easily slept the entire day away if I didn't need to get up!

I have just two complaints. The bathroom floor smelled unpleasantly of mold. I noticed that behind the toilet and along the edge of the bathtub was some pink bacteria growing in the grout between the tiles. Second, there seems to be some organizational and communication issues regarding room management. We paid for 3 nights, but one of the housekeepers popped into the room on the 2nd day asking when we were checking out, as the room was on the checkout list for that day. Later, we realized that one of the key cards was no longer working too.

But despite these complaints, I would certainly return.

Room Tip: Some rooms have a minifridge and microwave.
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Philadelphia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2011

The staff was really nice, the breakfast was good, the bed was comfortable and the exercise room was well stocked. Free wifi, a computer with a printer in the lobby, and breakfast that started at 4 am. We had a wonderful stay.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
Orlando, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2011

My family and I came to Providence to attend a funeral. The staff was extremely nice. The hotel was good for what we needed, although they were having some problems with the hot water heater (as I found out first-handedly since I was in the shower at the time the heater went out the first time, brrr). Room was nice, but the beds were a little springy. It is very close to Providence airport, but you do not hear the planes.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business
Nashville, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2010

The BW Airport Inn in Warwick was a perfect choice for one night before flying out in the AM. We arrived around 9PM, dropped off the rental car and were picked up by the hotel shuttle within 5 minutes. All staff was courteous and check in was a breeze. The room was serviceable and clean (no bedbugs!). Not luxurious - the pillows were that awful chopped foam that is not particularly comfortable - but fine as we left on a 6AM flight the next morning. The AM shuttle was also prompt and it is literally less than a 5 minute drive to the airport so we arrived in plenty of time. For what we needed, it was perfect and at a good price.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
Bestwestern40007, Manager at BEST WESTERN Airport Inn, responded to this review, November 9, 2010
Let me start by thanking you for completing our Guest Survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 401-737-7400. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day! Sincerely, Mike Patel General Manager Best Western Airport Inn

Been to BEST WESTERN Airport Inn? Share your experiences!