“Outstanding staff, convenient, comfortable hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #11 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Outstanding staff, convenient, comfortable hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

This hotel made my visit to RI a pleasure. I was here on business and ran into a few complications which left me searching for a last-minute hotel. Comfort Inn was so convenient, and what made it stand above the others was the outstanding staff. Specifically, Liz was so professional and helpful. She went to lengths to assist me, and she did it with a laid-back, "no problem" attitude, which was a breath of fresh air. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Sheraton P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 27, 2012
Thank you for writing a review. It is always fun when one of team members is singled out for providing great service. Congrats Liz! There are so many things that make the Comfort Inn a true value, but our team members make us special. So do our great guests. We appreciate your business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
Midwest
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Good hotel stay. Good size room with all necessary amenities and reasonable cleaningness.
A nice perk is the computer at the lobby for checking email or printing a map. Did not bring along a laptop for the family trip, so this is especially convenient. The hot breakfast has a good selection of choices. The room faces the airport and we can see the planes, but still we did not hear any airplanes.

Chose the hotel for its amenities and price -- Was on the way to Boston, but comparable hotels in Boston area were more expensive. Thought Warwick is close enough to be driving into Boston, just need to get up earlier. However, did not anticipate how congested the roads near Providence were, so still ended up arriving late to the appointment. This might have been a better strategy during the weekends.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for the nice note and for pointing out some of the amenities of our hotel. We appreciate you staying with us while traveling throughout the region and visiting Boston. From the convenience of our location near the Providence Airport, to the computer in the lobby and our breakfast, we feel we provide a great value and environment to relax. Our clean, comfortable rooms and great staff make it a great place to stay. Thank you for your business.
Fayetteville, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

This hotel is below average. I stayed 3 days in August 2012 and I have yet to get any washcloths. Each time I approach housekeeping or the front desk, they have none. How do you run a hotel with only hand towels????? The room must not have any insulation I the walls because I can hear everyone's door slamming. After checking the bed for bedbugs i learned the mattress cover lookes to have a blood stain. The fitted sheet did not fit . Hope you don't need rest when staying here, you won't get much. I guess you get what you pay for.

Room Tip: Stay somewhere else
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review on your stay. We appreciate your feedback and based on the comments we receive, we work to insure the situation you encountered is resolved. We have recently replaced all of our beds in the hotel and we are working with the housekeeping team to insure we get washcloths into our room quicker. We are aware of the issue will have it resolved soon. I am truly sorry that your stay was disappointing.
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great Hotel stay. There is NO smoking in the hotel. There are many people outside the main entrance smoking. There are dogs allowed inside the hotel rooms. Upon entering the hotel, I noticed the awesome smell of fresh potpourri in the lobby. The staff was very efficient in getting a room and checking us into the hotel. There is also a computer with printer in the lobby, for use in booking plane reservations etc. There is a book rack with several brochures on different attractions around the area. The elevator is a bit slow. After leaving the elevator, there is a slight musty smell of carpet. Inside the rooms, it's very comfortable, no odd smells. Our air conditioner was set at 60 degrees. We adjusted it up a wee bit, we were very comfortable (temperature wise) all night. The bed had a NICE Simmons Beauty Rest Mattress. The view out the back window was of the airport. NO airport noise. Our bill was slipped under our door sometime before 4:30 AM. Upon leaving the room for our FREE breakfast, we noticed a free newspaper. Breakfast was in a medium sized dining area. Plenty of seating and tables. There was coffee, milk, juice, large selection of dry cereal, waffles, eggs, bacon, large selection of muffins, bananas and oranges, LOTS of variety. There were some soda machines in the lobby along with a machine which dispenses postage stamps for letters and post cards.

Room Tip: A/C was quiet. I didn't notice a pool or spa.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Sheraton P, General Manager at Comfort Inn Airport, responded to this review, August 11, 2012
We appreciate the comphensive review. Providing that kind of detail really helps other guests understand our services. Our breakfast is a key part of our image and we love to read nice things about the experiences people have when they enjoy time in our breakfast area. Please come back and see us if you are near the Providence's TF Green Airport.
Ithaca, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great hotel, good stay. Stayed for 3 nights on a trip to see family.
Breakfast was awesome, but a lot crowded, goes from 4 am to 11, so maybe if you pick a better time there would be less people. We went around 9.
Beds were soooo comfy and pillows were nice. We got a rollaway and was only 10 dollars for the whole stay.
We barely heard any planes, but were close enough to a terminal that the kids could watch the planes taxi, which they thought was awesome.
The only thing that could have been better - the staff was kind of grumpy. The front desk was ok. The woman at breakfast was really grumpy. The maid didn't make one of the beds the last morning. Not sure why, one was just unmade.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for staying with us!! I am glad you enjoyed our new beds. I will share your note with our team members. It always concerns me when our team members don't show enthusiasm for our valued guests. Thank you very much for your business. I hope you will stay with us again when you visit your family.
Westbury, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2012

After riding 6hrs on a motorcycle, we arrived at what we thought was a rehab facility instead of a hotel. There were so many shady people hanging out inside, outside, in the stairwells and out back the hotel. I wondered if there was a drug dealer convention in town. No joke. Very sketchy people, and a lot of them. I will say that once I expressed my concerns to the hostess, she apologized, explained it isn't normally like this here, and allowed us to cancel our stay without penalty. We road down the strip and found another hotel. Thank goodness it worked out for us.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the note. We did have a group of folks staying with us who enjoyed the area outside hotel and near the airport. I assure you, there was no need for concern, but I understand your decision to move on. I hope you found a comfortable hotel nearby.
Las Vegas, Nevada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2012

We just stayed there for 7 weeks. We needed a place to stay while some complications came up while moving out of an apt and moving into a house we bought. I saw an ad they placed offering extended stay rates. We payed about $305 a week with tax, which is an amazing rate!! Every other hotel in that area may be the same nightly rate but have absolutely no discounts on weekly rats (literally $800 a week everywhere)

With that being said, if you're just looking for a one night hotel and are on vaca. it's really not all that exciting. They don't have pool, the gym is very lame, the maids are annoying, loud and in the hallways cleaning until almost 6pm every day (sometimes longer) They have no security, a few nights there would be noisy teenagers running down the hallways all night long, I called the front desk and they acted as if I was being a drama queen. I called the front desk back (about an hour later and this was still going on) and the woman said something like "oh I just went up there and no one was there) So what is she trying to say I'm lying? Obviously the
juvenile delinquents aren't going to stand in one spot to get caught!.

They need another computer! One computer in the lobby, give me a break

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your comments on your extended stay. We are in the process of replacing the computer and renovating our lobby. I am sorry there were a few issues during your time with us. I do appreciate the fairness of your review commentary.

Been to Comfort Inn Airport? Share your experiences!