I booked this hotel for the cheap price and was not so disappointed, it was actually a little bit better than I expected. The room was clean and comfortable(new beds). The front desk is okay but not great, they were constantly watching TV. I like that the breakfast starts at 4:30 and ends at 10:00 so that everyone can be served, but it will be great if there were more food( a lot of plates were empty). I really didn't like the fact that it's so close to the airport(~250m from the runway) because of the noise of airplane departing at like 5:50 am( by the way, the airport shuttle is useless, the hotel is 5 min walk from the airport terminal) . Also, I don't know why, but the fire alarm started for no reason at 7:40 am waking up everyone and making an unbearable noise. Finally, the room was a bit small.
p.s. sorry for my potential English errors, I'm not from USA
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel Warwick
- Comfort Inn Airport Hotel
- Comfort Inn Warwick
- Warwick Comfort Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Airport hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Comfort Inn Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.