“Great stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
NJ
“Great stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

This hotel is in line with the Hilton brand... meaning it was clean, attractive, staff were very friendly and helpful, and the facilities were great. I'm used to Hamptons, so I did miss my free breakfast, but no worries.

The hotel has a restaurant on-site that is actually quite good. My colleague and I ate here during our stay and were pleasantly surprised. High quality food, great service, good wine/drinks.

Hotel is in a GREAT location, right off 95, with nearby gas stations and Dunkin Donuts; about 10 min. drive to a nice grocery (Dave's Market) and other necessities. I was in the area for a conference at the Rhode Island Convention Center in downtown Providence and it literally took me 13 minutes to get there to/from this hotel (add about 10 minutes during high-traffic times). Also about 15 min from East Greenwich, which is a cute little town, and 20 min from Goddard State Park, which has a nice beach and facilities.

Prices in downtown Providence were at least $75-$100 more than this hotel so this hotel is a fantastic value. Again, convenient location, great staff, attractive facilities, clean, comfortable bed... I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Dear Leilani33:

Thank you for such a wonderful review.

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the location worked out great for you

Thank you very much for highly recommending our hotel - we look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Preston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Stayed here with my daughters basketball team. Perfect location for this. Complimentary breakfast was excellent. Easy to find, clean, secure. Plenty of restaurants close by to take the team out for dinner.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

hgiWarwick, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear John K:

We were delighted to host your daughters basketball team. I am happy to hear that our location and facilities worked out well for you.

Please keep us in mind for future travels.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2013

From the moment I spoke with Leigh in sales, I knew we were going to well cared for at this property. She was so helpful and accommodating as I planned for a block of rooms for arriving out of town guests for my mother's funeral in RI. She offered to help in any way that she could and gave us special breakfast coupons for a discounted breakfast, which by the way was delicious. The folks at the front desk were friendly and courteous, the cleaning staff did a great job, and Raymond of the breakfast staff was cheerful and attentive. The inn and rooms were clean and fresh, and beautifully landscaped. I also felt very safe there, even at night in the parking lot. The staff left a sympathy card for me in my room which had been signed by all the staff and it was such a warm welcome that I knew upon arrival that I had chosen the right place to stay. I recommend this inn very highly to anyone needing accommodation in the vicinity of the RI airport. Great spot!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Dear Stephanie C:

Thank you for your very kind review. We were very pleased to accommodate you and your family during such a difficult time.

I am happy to hear that you were well taken care of and felt safe.

Thank you for recommending our hotel and we do look forward to serving you again in the near future.
Barrington, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn in Providence, RI in the middle of May of 2013, I was having some repairs done on my home. I am sorry I have not taken the time sooner to let you know how WONDERFUL my stay was, but I was very busy. Now that I have some time I want to let you know that my stay at the Hilton Garden in was probably the best stay I have ever had, your staff were OUTSTANDING, to say the least. I am a director for a customer service center and I wish that I had an office full of people that work at the Hilton Garden Inn in Providence. I would like to especially name 2 people in particular Ross & Melissa or Missy, everytime I walked into the hotel they said hello, how was your day, etc. I really felt they were so attentive to me and really wanted to make my stay as perfect as they could.

Usually at hotels when checking in, the person checking you in is very nice, but after check in it really ends at that point, no one is ever disrespect or mean but the extra care is gone at at that point. But, at your hotel in Providence the extra care was there EACH & EVERYTIME I came into contact with your employee's, most of the time I was in contact with Ross and Melissa (Missy). I could even go as far as to say it was like staying at a friends house, just so nice.

i really wanted to make it a point to let you know how OUTSTANDING my stay was and to let you know that your employee's really do a GREAT job and to also let you know that Ross and Melissa (Missy) go WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND. THANKS FOR A SUPER, COMFORTABLE & RELAXING stay. I will be staying there again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Dear Cyndi F:

We were pleased to have you as our guest.

Our goal is make our guests feel as welcome and comfortable while staying with us – I am very pleased to hear that you were well taken care of and enjoyed your stay.

Thank you for recognizing our employees hard work and dedication – Ross and Missy great people – we are very lucky to have them on our team.

If we can ever help out in the future – we would love the opportunity.
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

We went to this restaurant for the second time and had a GREATER EXPERIENCE than the first time. We happened to go have their wonderful buffet breakfast on the day before our 46th anniversary. It was a busy Sunday morning but the service was just GREAT. Ray, our waiter, was very pleasant and the buffet is quite a deal at $10.95, all you can eat including beverage and juice. Everything was cooked to order and was obviously fresh. It was a fantastic experience and we shall continue to use it when we want another buffet breakfast. We were there for the breakfast only since the property is near our residence.
Allen R.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Allen R:

Dear Allen R:

We were pleased to welcome you back to our restaurant a second time – Happy 46th anniversary.

Thank you for your wonderful review – I am so happy to hear that you had a great experience and enjoyed yourselves.

We look forward to serving you again in the near future.
NASHVILLE
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We were in Providence for Brown commencement and were delighted with our stay. The hotel is literally next to the airport and not a bad drive into downtown Providence. Nice room, extremely helpful staff, good coffee in the morning. I didn't think it was a good value @$190 a night, but perhaps that was just because of commencement weekend??

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Dear PattyHNashville_TN:

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and for also for taking the time to share your recent review with us. I am happy to hear that you were delighted with your stay. Graduation weekend is one of the busiest weekends all year – rates will tend to be slightly higher based on occupancy and demand.

We hope to see you again sometime soon.
Chiangmai, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

The hotel was very nice. It had a good bar and restaurant. However being that there was a shortage of hotels room that day, I felt I was overcharged for the one night I stayed there. The staff were friendly.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Dear Gary G:

Thank you for your recent review – I am happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff, hotel, restaurant and bar.

I am sorry that you feel that you were overcharged during your recent stay with us. We do price our room rates very fair based on our current location and market. Rates do fluctuate depending on specific demands, seasons, etc.

I do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the near future.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Providence Airport/Warwick? Share your experiences!