“Can't believe it!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Can't believe it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

After reading the reviews of my favorite restaurant, I was moved to write a review for the first time! I can't believe the disparaging remarks of some guests and hope they have not dissuaded people from visiting this worthwhile landmark! A customer for longer than the current owners have been alive, I have always been extremely satisfied: whether it has been a family dinner, a "date" night with my husband, pre- and post-theater meals, baptism and first communion receptions, bowling banquets, showers, birthdays, girls' nights, take-out meals, party catering, and alas funeral collations. My family and I have always enjoyed great service and attention in addition to excellent food and drink! The Greenwood Inn is a family restaurant - where all customers are treated as part of the family!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Great time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

I came here for a dinner date on Saturday night with my boyfriend. This place is beautiful, warm, and friendly. The interior design is beautiful especially the fire place, which is where we sat by. I had the Asian fried squid as an appetizer and I will be returning for it!!! My boyfriend got the dinner special: the bourbon glazed salmon and he also said it was excellent. Our waiter was veryy friendly and attentive :) there was also entertainment going on which was a fun time! thanks for a great experience

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
rhode island
“Do Not waste your time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Sat at the bar for food and drink should have known better because the place only had about 5 people in it and left right there. If you like having to have down your server who is sitting there watching tv to get helped then this place is for you. Never ordered the food because the bartender acted very pissed off that I was bothering him. After two drinks called the people that where on the way to meet me there and left to another place. Goodluck if you go there.

• Visited January 2013
Rhode Island
“Disappointing!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

This restaurant is close to a new theater, so my friend and I decided to stop there before the evening performance. I ordered the "dinner portion" scrod, which was far from generous and tasteless; the steamed broccoli was overcooked. The salad consisted of lettuce and croutons, with one grape tomato and one piece of red cabbage. I wrote to the Greenwood Inn and told them of my experience, and they failed to respond. Their food is poor; their "customer service" is worse!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Great comfort food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013

Greenwood Inn just recently remodeled and they did a great job! It is warm and homey. The food quality is better then ever. This is the only place that I will have Lobster Salad, it is perfect!

Visited December 2012