“very good value” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Providence - Warwick

You added Motel 6 Providence - Warwick to your Saves list
Motel 6 Providence - Warwick
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   20 Jefferson Boulevard, I-95 north exit #14-15, south exit #15, Warwick, RI 02888   |
Ranked #16 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Gainesville, Georgia
“very good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012

AT $65/night, you can't expect much but overall the quality/price was quite good compared to other places we stayed at. Our room was clean, the carpet did not have any stains, the furniture looked new and everything seemed to work (toilets, tv, heat...). We only talked to 3 employees and they were not rude. Don't know how the pool is since our stay was in October and it was closed. The only drawbacks are that the motel does not seem to be in a very good part of town. The hallway where our room was had a bad smell from cigarette smoking and our room had a weird smell too but I'm not sure what from.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Montreal
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

If you're just looking to stay overnight and you aren't very picky, it's ok. Like practically all motel 6s, the rooms do have a smell but you can get over it pretty quickly. This location is right by the highway so if you leave your window open, it can get noisy. A few stains on the carpet but I'm not the type to be bothered by that too much. I didn't get to try the pool. If you're travelling with a pet or you just don't want to pay so much for a one night stay, you should stay here.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2012

This is the second worse hotel I've EVER stayed at. It was an absolute dumb, smelled, had mold under the paint.. the people stand around & smoke all day. The employees are RUDE. We only stayed as we were visiting family & the La Quinta (right by this location) was full.

DON'T STAY, STAY IN YOUR CAR, IT WOULD BE A BETTER EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

I had stayed there for business and I had the worst experience of hotels ever! The room smelled terrible and the toilet, sink, and tub didn't drain. The staff was okay, but not helpful. Noise was out of this world yelling screaming (paper thin walls). And to top it off I had stayed there for like 5 days (I had no choice as company placed me there) and each day I returned I always saw police officers parked there dealing with something. The place is a dump, cheap motel for cheap quality. Stay away from this place!!!

• Stayed August 2011
Warwick, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2012

Room was smelly.. like mold- mildew stale alcohol.. took a shower and shower drain was clogged so i was covered in drain sludge scum to my ankles.. i would have been better off sleeping in a tent off the highway. do yourself a big favor "DON'T GO THERE" its usually a place for drug dealers and prostitutes. In the papers for arrests often. BAD EXPERIENCE.

Room Tip: go to another motel
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Buffalo, New York
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2011

Room smelled like wet dog. No shampoo in the room - or available at all in the motel. Just the absolute worst experience I have ever had with a motel. I wasn't expecting much, and I received a lot less than I expected.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was acceptable for a place to hang my hat on a summer night. This was what you'd expect from Motel 6 - a comfortable but basic room with a queen bed, a table and chairs, and cable TV. The linens were all perfectly clean, the bathroom was clean, and I only had two minor issues: 1) the TV remote was on its last leg, and I used up the last of the juice in the batteries, but reported that to the front desk, which they appreciated; 2) the walls were a bit thin and I could hear the couple in the room next to me talking... thankfully they did not stay up very late and I was able to sleep in peace.

I appreciated the clear instructions from the front desk on how to fill out the paper registration form and how to get to my room. It appeared they were spacing out the guests in different parts of the hotel since it was not a full house that night, and since I was checking in after 9 PM I was just looking for a fairly quiet room to sleep and then get up the next day and move along on my vacation.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Been to Motel 6 Providence - Warwick? Share your experiences!