“Very good staff, great service” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Park, Stay & Go!
Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Warwick
Kitchener, Canada
“Very good staff, great service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have been staying here 2-3 times a month for a few months now, the staff (especially Natalia - Go Canada!) are really friendly, and very helpful.
The fitness room has new, good quality equipment, with enough space that you don't feel cramped.
We have also used the meeting rooms, spacious and well catered.

547 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Media, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Because of some road construction north of Providence, I chose this Hampton for a visit to Providence. It was a wise choice.

I am a loyalty member of Hampton so I expected a very good stay but this hotel exceeded my expectations. All the staff, from breakfast servers to maintenance were cordial, pleasant and welcoming. Natalia at check in was particularly cheerful and accommodating. The lobby looks fresh and inviting. The property is quiet, clean, and well maintained. Although every Hampton serves breakfast, this one had hot offerings as well as continental offerings. In the words of that famous actor and governor, "i'll be b-a-c-k."

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Westminster, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We only stayed one night and our room, breakfast and service were a pleasant surprise.While we were away, RI was hit by a blizzard. We didn't know what we would find since our car was parked on the Hampton Inn property with 30+ inches of snow. The Hampton shuttle picked us up form the airport and took us to our car. We only had to get the snow off the roof and we were on our way. We will stay at this property in the future and will recommend it to our friends and associates.

Akron
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 10, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel regularly over the past 7 or 8 years. It's clean, pleasant and a good value. This year, we were here for four days. Staff remembers us and stops by to say hi even though we're only here twice a year. That was pretty awesome and worthy of a good review
But then we got stranded by a blizzard. All flights cancelled so rather than leaving on Friday we were going to be stuck until at least Sunday. Well we decided to make he best of it. Stopped on our way back to the hotel to pick up some food and wine. The staff was very accommodating letting us store food in their refrigerator
The storm started in the afternoon and we gathered in the common area by the fireplace wih some wine and cheese. Te staff put out cold cuts and breads, chips and snacks to try to help feed everyone. The power went out around 7 pm. No problem. We hung out til around midnight. We were provided with flashlights and extra blankets and thy did everything they could to help.
Saturday morning was cold but the worst of the storm had passed. Still no power bur the front desk staff found us rooms at a nearby hotel and they shuttled us over
I can't say enough about how accommodating this group of people were in a trying situation. They were stuck at work all night. I'm sure they had family they were concerned about but everyone there remained upbeat and helpful. Kudos to them and a great big thank you

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

I got stuck in this hotel during a blizzard. We lost power and heat. The staff did an amazing job keeping us us as comfortable as they could. I used to work in hotels so I'm painfully aware of how hard it was for them. They were always professional, helpful and accommodating. Great staff! My only complaint is that they didn't call my room to wake me up and tell me there was power at a hotel down the road. I asked them at 10am so maybe they felt it was to early to call on a Saturday?

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Swansea, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed at this hotel for one night prior to us going on vacation. At 6am the following morning- afetr we were just dropped off at the airport by the holtel's shuttle- I realized we had forgotten my son's "Silky"- this toy never leaves his side and he can do nothing new- especially flying on an airplane- without it. I called the hotel in a panic, they sent Chris our shuttle driver up to our room- he found it, and brought it straight over to us.

Once we returned back from our flight, I had thought I was calling the hotel to request the shuttle to pick us up and I accidently called Chris's personal cell phone (he had called me to let me know he found Silky and was on his way to bring it to me)- he offered to call the hotel himself and request the shuttle come to pick us up. He then called me back to let me know they were on the way. He went WAY above and beyond for us. Great employee and great hotel!!!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Fishers Island, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We stayed here for one night on Feb 4th, what a wonderful place to stay. Staff was very friendly and even accommodated our early check in. Our room was clean and if i had to complain about anything it would be that the beds are noisy, if you sit the springs make noise, if you lay down they make noise, even my girls commented on this. My girls loved the huge pool that was heated, I loved the oversized hot tub that was very relaxing. We had an early flight on Tues morning and the shuttle was waiting to take us to the airport right after breakfast. Checkout was a breeze, we would stay here again without even thinking twice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport

Address: 2100 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886
Location: United States > Rhode Island > Warwick
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Warwick
#2 Business Hotel in Warwick
#3 Romantic Hotel in Warwick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport 2.5*
Our property in Warwick, RI is conveniently located next to T.F. Green Memorial State Airport with shuttle service available within a 5 mile radius. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Providence / Warwick Airport Hotel Warwick
Hampton Inn Hotel Providence
Hampton Inn Warwick
Warwick Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.