“Great Value” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 16 hotels in Warwick
East Brunswick, New Jersey
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

My wife, daughter and I stayed at this hotel last Thursday through Saturday. It was a total pleasure. The room was clean. The indoor pool and hot tub were cleaned and very well maintained. There is an exercise room that is maintained very nicely.There is also a bar that has all types of liquor. The free continental breakfast is good. All day they have coffee, tea and hot water for cocoa. They also have apples. This is all complimentary. In addition, there is a complimentary Wall Street Journal and/or USA Today. The staff was great. If I were to be in the neighborhood, I would definitely stay at this hotel.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family

547 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Everyone here was very nice. I came for a quick overnight business trip. It was close to the airport which was great for my little trip. It was a little upsetting to see that they did not have a restaurant onsite. The rooms were good and comfortable. No complaints in that department.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2012

We needed a place to stay because of hurricane Sandy. We also had two medium sized dogs that we could not leave behind. We also could not be sure how long we would need to stay at this hotel. I booked a room for two nights and told the clerk our dilemma. She was extremely helpful and said that we could cancel the second night if we did it before a certain time. This was ideal for us. The room was spotless. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone. Nice breakfast and dining area too.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Santa Cruz, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2012

My daughter and I spent 8 days at this hotel, and found it to be great in all respects. We arrived at 1 am a day early, by mistake, and although the hotel was full they did manage to find an unbooked suite which they gave us at our (much lower) price. The staff was pleasant and helpful, the manager was excellent, the pool was delightful. Convenient to both Providence and Newport. We look forward to staying again.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 2, 2012

What a great staff you have at the Warwick Airport Hampton Inn & Suites, best I've seen in 30 years of business travel. Their professionalism and courteous treatment of quests has been second to none.
From the time I made my reservations with Asma, picked up by Geronimo, and checked in by Michael and Nathan, my stay at the Hampton Inn Warwick was nothing short of perfect. They're the reason I'll never stay anywhere rather than their property while traveling the Providence area.
I hope their manager is informed of my comments.
Kind Regards
Jack Nunnally

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

Overall I give this hotel high marks for customer service and value for the money. The complimentary breakfast was a great addition (esp. with two little boys that can EAT). Internet service was great, hotel was clean and very quiet (could not even hear the airplanes). Convenient to 95 and getting around Providence, RI. My brother also stayed and had a great room/suite, whereas our first room had extensive mold in the bathroom and peeling wallpaper. The staff kindly moved us to another room the next day, so kudos for their customer service. Also, I called ahead and said we would be arriving late, and when we showed up at 2:am, they had our key at the ready with our names on it -- so great! Staff are friendly and helpful, so will stay here again when visiting family in RI.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jensen Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

I had a scheduled medical trip planned & needed to fly into RI very late. The rental car agency was closed after midnight to my horror. I called the Hampton Inn at the airport & Natalia a very courteous detail oriented front desk associate coordinated everything for myself & husband. I felt relieved & confident that I would be OK arriving so late She assured me that my extremely late check in would be noted and my key would be ready after 12 midnight, She explained the shuttle from and too the airport, On top of everything else the breakfast was outstanding.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport

Address: 2100 Post Road, Warwick, RI 02886
Location: United States > Rhode Island > Warwick
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#2 Family Hotel in Warwick
#2 Business Hotel in Warwick
#3 Romantic Hotel in Warwick
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport 2.5*
Our property in Warwick, RI is conveniently located next to T.F. Green Memorial State Airport with shuttle service available within a 5 mile radius. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, getaroom.com, Hilton Hotels, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn And Suites Providence / Warwick Airport Hotel Warwick
Hampton Inn Hotel Providence
Hampton Inn Warwick
Warwick Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Warwick-Airport, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.