“Unbelievable staff” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersBronze level
Escondido, California
“Unbelievable staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2012

We've just spent six days here and are experienced travelers. Our experience was one of the best ever. We arrived late at night due to airplane delays & needed to find a store for food for my husband who is diabetic. The desk clerk got us milk and bananas from the kitchen and saved us a late trip. The room is quiet (unusual for an airport) , very clean, and modern.

The best part was the staff: from the second day, we met the General Manager, Jan Visnjic, who pitches in and helps all staff. Later, he spent over 1/2 hour on the phone with Priceline representatives to get us a refund. We can't recommend this hotel enough. You won't be sorry you stayed here.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and can't hear the airport traffic.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Jay V, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
I am glad that you had a very enjoyable stay at Hampton Inn, Warwick. Our staff takes pride in providing personalized service. We made sure that the front desk associate got a special recognition for making your stay enjoyable. It was a pleasure to assist you with a refund on your Priceline reservation. Looking forward to see you on your next vacation.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
Kansas City, MO
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012

We spent the night here in order for one member of our group to catch a very early morning flight. What a beautiful Hampton Inn! The lobby was very spacious and modern, with a bar and lots of seating. Check-in was quick and our room was very nice and clean. Beds and bedding were very comfortable, and the room was quiet.
The front desk young man gave us a great recommendation to have dinner at Chelly's, right down the road - very tasty meal there. The shuttle drivers were very friendly and prompt.
Breakfast was very good and there was more than enough seating. We spent a couple of hours in the breakfast area just drinking coffee and visiting. At one point the manager stopped by to visit and take our dirty plates, and another employee also stopped by to ask if we needed anything. Really, how many times do you even see the manager, much less have a pleasant conversation with him?
This hotel exceeded our expectations for an airport hotel, and if we were ever in the area again it would certainly be the place to stay before catching a flight the next day. Thanks for making the last night of our Cape Cod trip such a great experience!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
Washington DC, District of Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2012

I've never been a fan of airport hotels, but this hotel exceeded all my expectations! The location was convenient for our purposes, the room was spacious and clean, and breakfast was excellent.

I was also incredibly impressed that the hotel refunded part of my pre-paid reservation when we arrived a day late due to weather. I didn't think it would be possible, but Monica at the hotel made it happen.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Valrico, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for a few days per week, over three months and have gotten to know the management and employees well. From the top down this is an excellent hotel, focused on total customer service. I was immediately impressed with the way General Manager Jay Visnjic runs his hotel. Jay greets every guest each morning during breakfast and takes the time to sit and chat with all. The employees who work at the front desk are especially helpful and very personable. I want to mention Brittany, John, and Jing as a few at the front desk who have really gone "over and above" my expectations for customer service. I have also made friends with many of the van drivers who again are extremely nice and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a great experience in the Providence, RI area.

Port saint Lucie, Florida, USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2012

Stayed here 3 days while in town for a wedding. My wife is very sensitive to the cleanliness of a hotel. This hotel was excellent. It was very very clean. The rugs were in good shape, the sheets were clean, the AC was good (no must odor). Staff were all very courteous. Pool and hot tub were good. Most of all the room was very quiet. The noise from the next door airport was very minimal (I actually barely noticed a few planes powering up to take off), and we didn't hear anything from the adjacent rooms. The only noise that was bothersome was the obligatory inconsiderate people leaving their rooms early in the morning and letting their door slam full force. But you're not going to escape that in most places. The free breakfast was good selection and the breakfast area was very large. (Oatmeal was very good :) Overall I would definitely stay here the next time I visit family in Rhode Island and I would recommend this hotel without hesitation.

Room Tip: I was on the first floor and was pleased with the location, room 124. I smelled cigarette smoke in...
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2012

First I would like to thank Brittney at the front desk. Thank you for the honest , courteous and professional service. It is rare to find an establishment that not only wants your buisiness, but truly appreciates your patronage. When you first walk in to the lobby it is a true representation of what your stay will be, clean, comfortable and relaxing. I can tell this starts at the top, to see the General Manger Jay Visnjic out greeting guest every morning at breakfast making sure your stay is comfortable. (even going to the lengths of cleaning tables at breakfast) Great personal service... Breakfast has been excellent... Thank you Danika. Great hot meals fresh fruit pastries. The house keeping truly takes pride in thier job nothing ever out of place. Hopefully I will get a chance to enjoy the bar, pool and hot tub if my work allows. I checked in for a night and stayed 10 days electing to drive an hour one way, I am that pleased with my stay. I travel alot and know how difficult a GREAT HOTEL can be to find. FOUND IT. Great location near the airport and easy acess to the freeway.

Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Stayed here a few times. Always nice. Very close to PVD airport. Friendly staff, nice big lobby. Always clean rooms, no issues ever. Decent breakfast.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence-Warwick-Airport? Share your experiences!