“Great Place, Great Atmosphere!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Iron Works Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 246 Restaurants in Warwick
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Kilvert Street
Transit: Within walking distance of the new intermodal connecting T.F. Green airport to the Amtrack train station located a mere 200 feet from the Iron Works Tavern.
Lodi, New Jersey
“Great Place, Great Atmosphere!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

We came in from out of town and immediately fell in love with this place. The staff was incredibly friendly, the food was great, and very reasonably priced. The atmosphere is fantastic and we absolutely loved the upstairs function rooms. A definite "must go"

• Visited May 2013

“Must Go”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

Ask for Chris and get ready for a great dinning experience. Don't think you are going to see the standard bar menu. I highly recommend the Sea Food Caserole. Be prepared for lots of people. There is an obvious reason.

Fort Myers, Florida
“Great Food and Great Beer”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

As far as Warwick is concerned I'm not sure you can do better than the Iron Works Tavern. The staff was great, food was incredibly tasty, and there was an abundance of local (and some non-local) craft beers to choose from.

All in all its good food, ambiance, and beer at a reasonable price.

Visited April 2013
Warwick, Rhode Island, United States
“Great food and service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

My husband and I love this restaurant! Great food, service and atmosphere! They also have an awesome function room upstairs! Beautiful! I hosted my daughters bridal shower at the Iron Works Tavern. The food and service is first rate! Everyone had a great time and the food was enjoyed by all! I will be having future functions there! My youngest will be graduating from college this spring, we will be celebrating at the Iron Works!

You have got to try the Iron Works!
NIna Whitman

Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

Met my two girlfriends for drinks and appetizers after work on a Friday and enjoyed the bar immensely. Our bartender Kenny was very attentive and personable. Food was also good and priced very reasonably. Raved about it to my husband so we went on 4/12 to meet a friend and again Kenny was our server and my husband was very impressed with the service. Only disappointment was that the wine was no longer at a special cost from 3-6pm. Since myself and my friend really enjoy our wine the specials were worth driving to Warwick for since we are from the Narragansett area. Please bring it back!!
Linda Nicholson Chabot