I have stayed at the Nylo a few times and visited the restaurant with friends for dinner and drinks when in the area but unable to stay. I love this hotel ! It is fun, eclectic and different from the formal larger hotels. The staff goes out of their way to make the stay enjoyable. I love the decor, very trendy and love being able to lounge outside on comfortable lounging furniture, listening to the water (the hotel is along the river bank) with a drink in my hand. The bed is the most comfortable bed I have ever slept on. I am considering buying the same bed for home. I highly recommend this hotel and will be returning whenever I am in the Rhode Island area. Try it, you will love it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick