“Great Hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Boston, Massachusetts
“Great Hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I'm blown away with this hotel, the staff is caring,the rooms are Spic & Span clean, my bed was like sleeping on a cloud and the restaurant was elegant. I will definitely return on my next visit to Rhode Island.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, October 11, 2013
Well there is not much more to say about your review except THANK YOU!!!!!
We cannot wait to see you again.

Jackson Donoyan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (186)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I want to thank the entire staff at the NYLO Providence for making my stay a most enjoyable one.
I must admit I was a little nervous when making my reservation as I have never stayed at a NYLO hotel in the past.
I must admit my reluctance was quickly dismissed as soon as I walked in and was pleasantly greeted by the front desk staff.
The lobby was unlike anything I had ever seen and was absolutely stunning.
Upon check in I was directed to my room which was very warm and comforting the moment I walked through the door.
After settling in I decided to visit the lounge as I often do after a long day of travel, and once again upon entering the lounge I was greeted with gracious smiles and a “Good evening”.
The bartender was right on queue and always seemed to know when I was ready for another beverage.
With this warm hospitality I decided to stay right there to eat.
I had what I believe was called The Sandwich and it was the best thing I have ever experienced.
It does sound rather strange at first however the best description I can give is a sandwich on steroids and to beat all it is served with an egg inside.
Like I said sound strange, however I would recommend it to anyone.
Needless to say I had a very comfortable and restful stay and would highly recommend to any business traveler.
I will be sure to make my reservations there upon my next visit to Providence.
Not to mention it is a short ride from the airport.

Signed: Just Here on Business.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Thanks! I’m glad you enjoyed your stay. I'm a little biased, but I truly believe we have the finest staff, They not only make it a great place to stay, also a great place to work. I really appreciate your recognizing their efforts.
We look forward to your next visit.

Warren, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

This is an fun and different hotel. I love that they have allergen free rooms. The decor is very funky and upscale. Love to sit on the deck by the river and relax. It was fun at the bar in the evening. We stayed overnight after a wedding so we did not have to worry about drinking and driving.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
I think the title of your post says it all. There are so many pluses here at NYLO it is sometimes hard to list them all. Great food, comfortable deck to enjoy the river while having a cocktail, amazing staff, and a great night’s sleep after a festive wedding. All in all it adds up to a great hotel.
We hope to see you again soon.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

My husband and I attended a wedding and enjoyed this hotel very much. The rooms were great and the staff was awesome. Very accommodating to their guests!!! Would totally recommend this hotel to our family and friends!!!

• Stayed September 2013
Thank you for continuing to choose NYLO during your visits to Warwick/Providence. The entire team is so thrilled to learn that we continue to make your trips so enjoyable.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We where invited to a wedding in RI. We chose to investigate and found rave reviews about this hotel. My husband and I really loved this hotel and cannot praise the staff highly enough. We got an upgraded room that was amazing it had 2 windows facing the water. Dinner was great, we had the mushroom pasta and rib eye that was cooked perfect. By husband is a whiskey guy, they a pumpkin whiskey for a local brewery. Perfect stay from the moment we arrived. Thank you to the staff. Hope we have a reason to come back to RI so we can stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing review of the hotel, the restaurant and our outstanding staff. Great you enjoyed the locally made Pumpkin Whisky. The team is so thrilled we have helped make NYLO your home away from home.
We look forward to your next visit.

Madison, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

From the moment we arrived to the time we left it was the best experience we've had! The beds and pillows were so comfortable! I used the gym, which had all new equipment, I used the free wifi , as well as used the free shuttle service to go to a local Sushi restaurant. Hotel is clean, and staff is catering...would def return!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
We love reading comments such as yours, thank you for sharing your experience praising our wonderful staff and using all of our complimentary amenities. It is a true pleasure to have you as our guest! I can understand while traveling on the importance of a fitness center at a hotel, we realize that many of our guests are fitness enthusiast and our fitness center covers the general basic needs to have a great workout.
We look forward to having you come back and stay with us again soon!

Kind Regards,
Ringwood, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

My wife and I stayed here during my business trip and decided on extending our stay over the entire weekend b/c we thoroughly enjoyed the hotel, the attentive staff, wonderful restaurant, and the location of the hotel with so much to in the nearby vicinities. We will certainly return and stay at this location again for business and or pleasure. Kudos to the staff!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
NYLOManagement, General Manager at NYLO Providence/Warwick, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
It’s a pleasure to read about your enjoyable experience, and we appreciate you taking the time to share the details and acknowledging the staff. Early fall is indeed a great time to visit us here in New England.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Jackson Donoyan

Been to NYLO Providence/Warwick? Share your experiences!