The look and feel of the hotel and room was very modern and I have always wanted to stay in a loft-style place. The room was not bug but enough for two people (we had a king room).
We liked the free parking and internet. The staff was very nice, We had a problem with the TV and it was resolved in no time. I asked for a room with a view of the river and was able to get it. The bed was very comfortable and we liked the coffee/tea machine.
Two pieces of advice: bring some warm shoes to wear in the room as the floor is concrete and cold. Also a GPS device is handy as the hotel is not easily visible/accessible.
- Also Known As:
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel
- Nylo Providence/Warwick Hotel Warwick
- Nylo Providence Warwick
- Nylo Providence Hotel Warwick
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- NYLO Warwick is beautifully situated along the Pawtuxet River in the heart of New England. The hotel pays tribute to the region's stunning beaches and marinas by blending NYLO's urban, industrial design with a whimsical nautical expression, creating an aesthetic that is unique, comfortable, and inspiring. The hotel attracts business and leisure travelers alike with chic loft-style accommodations, NYLO's signature Loft Bar & Restaurant, a state-of-the-art gym, and 1,450 square feet of meeting and event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, JackRabbit Systems, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your NYLO Providence/Warwick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.