“The staff is friendly, grounds and hotel are clean and well kept, and the facility is quiest and very close to shopping” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   268 Metro Center Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02886 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Florida, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

The hotel is very close to shopping the TFGreen Airport and Providence--- it is quiet, clean, well maintained, and had a friendly staff--- the price was reasonable and kitchen facilities and appliances adequate for needs if an extended stay was planned--- if driving with your personal vehicle and planning a stay a few dishes, cups, utensils, and standard non-refrigerated items that are used wisely would be helpful--- there is a large chain foodstore within a very short distance as well as a plaza with food court and another mall within a few miles with other restaurant and department store chains---Cal P.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the inside courtyard are pleasant and have a more secluded feel
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, July 15, 2014
Calvin - Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that your visit with us was an enjoyable one. We are proud that you found our grounds well maintained, our staff friendly, and our location convenient. We do apologize that you were not aware that we have kitchenware at the front desk for our guests. We store it at the front desk to ensure it is cleaned properly and so that our guests can customize their kitchens. We will review your feedback with our staff to make sure that we are fully informing our guests of our amenities during check-in. We are also happy that you enjoyed your room and were pleased with the price.

Once again, thank you for your review. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to the Rhode Island area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cleveland, Ohio
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

This hotel is basically a budget version of a Residence Inn. At check in, we had to wait a bit because the staff never seem to be at the desk, rather they are hanging out in the office beside the desk. The woman at check in seemed friendly enough, after the wait. Unlike " Residence" you have to ask for any cooking supplies as they are not in the room. And then you get only 2 place settings. As there were 4 in our group we had to get more of every thing. There is only one office type chair in the room, so you can not sit around the island to eat. There also isn't an oven, just a two burner cook top and a microwave . The " grab and go" breakfast consist of apples, oranges, packaged muffins and granola bars. Instant oatmeal and coffee round out the total package. I suggest you "grab" your wallet and "go" some place else for breakfast, or prepare your own in your room. The room overall was clean enough, we had to request extra towels and linens for the pull out sofa. Again the other chain had these available in the closet. Like others have said, there isn't room service unless you pay for it, so take out your own trash and make your bed and hang up your towel to dry. There is a Stop and Shop just up the road for grocery supplies, and a Lowe's....if you have the need to remodel. So if like us, these things aren't a deal breaker this place was ok, if you are looking for a fully stocked room, housekeeping daily, and frills, there is a Residence just up the street.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay with us. We constantly use feedback such as yours to make improvements to our hotel. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel to be a good value; however, we are disappointed that our amenities and our grab-and-go breakfast did not meet your expectations. We store our kitchenware and extra linens at the front desk so that we can ensure everything is properly cleaned for our guests. We will review your feedback with our front desk staff to make sure they are fully informing our guests of our available amenities during check-in. Our grab-and-go breakfast is designed to be a courtesy for our guests that do not have time to prepare a meal in their fully equipped kitchens; we apologize if it did not leave you satisfied. We are glad that you found your room to be clean and our staff to be friendly.

Once again, thank you for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again, should your travels bring you back to the Rhode Island area.
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

Staff was great, price was right. Rooms were clean and quiet. The hallways smelled a bit in the evening as people were all cooking dinners in their rooms, but inside our room smelled fine. I would have liked the bathtub to be larger, but that was pretty minor.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, July 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review about your most recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your relaxing, affordable stay here and that our staff provided you with quality service; however, we are sorry that your bathtub did not meet your expectations. We use feedback such as yours all the time to make improvements to our brand.

Raleigh, NC
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

- At check-in I was quoted a different daily rate than what I had booked the room for....I had to retrieve my reservation and show it to the front desk....all toll it was a difference of over $250 over the 4 night stay
- Every day I had to remind staff that I paid for cleaning of my room for each day of my stay...was given excuses: "we're having trouble with housekeeping staff" "a housekeeper quit today...." One day the room was never cleaned.
- At check-in I was asked if I wanted dinnerware and utensils! I replied "of course"....I was then asked if I wanted "pans for cooking"...again I said yes. Subsequently I was asked if I wanted a toaster, or, how about a coffee maker?....I actually thought the next question was did I want a bed!!!!
When I inquired as to why an establishment that has the name EXTENDED STAY and has rooms with kitchens, refrigerators, stoves, ovens, kitchen sinks, dishwasher, et al, would inquire as to whether a guest would like basic kitchen wares I was told that it is a new policy...related to cleanliness!! Whatever genius came up with this policy should be looking for a real job!!
- Ryan (the Manager) and Jen (desk clerk) are pleasant and seem to have an interest in the well-being of their guests. However, considering the above issues one would think that the Manager might be alerted of a customer's concerns and follow-up with the dissatisfied guest. I saw Ryan almost every day....never a word regarding my complaints and problems....nothing. Does this company do any training whatsoever?
- Lastly, I have stayed at this hotel many times over the past several years. On whole I have been satisfied. However, starting with the removal of guest coffee 24/7 the establishment has continued to slide backwards. I have a reservation for a stay in August but am actively looking for alternatives.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
Warwick, Rhode Island
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

if there was an option to t zero i would have!!! robin at the front desk lacks customer service skills - not really home away from home feeling....OR MAYBE THEY JUST WANTED TO CREATE A HOME AWAY FROM HOME HOSTILE FEELING.
THE MANAGER RYAN DOES NOTHING TO HELP - its new company policy to treat your guests this way.
THE NEW STAFF IS TERRIBLE!! THEY TELL YOU TO GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM ...THEY LITERALLY SAY THAT AND ITS FOR THEIR SAFETY ...which is fine but how do you explain missing items then!! but no the room service has the right to be RUDE , BANG THE DOOR AND LEAVE . HEATHER was extremely rude, her attitude was that i am having a bad day so i dont care!
a dog peeded on the corridor carpet and it still smells the bath rooms are in such a bad condition.

IF YOU WANT RUDE ROOM SERVICE ,PEED CARPETS , BAD BATH ROOM S , AND OF COURSE IF YOU WANT YOUR VALUABLE S TO GO MISSING - THIS IS THE HOTEL TO CHOOSE!! the new management and rules are going to loose business.

Room Tip: Do not choose this hotel
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I called about broken air conditioner, and was told the hotel was full, and they didn't have any maintenance men here to help. What kind of a hotel manager would let his hotel be booked and not have anyone on call to fix the inevitable breakdown? Not pleased with the worn furniture, worn bathroom fixtures, mattress, or quality of bedding. Rather disappointing first night of 3 day stay.

Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, July 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I sincerely apologize you were not satisfied with the condition of your room. The broken air conditioner you described is unacceptable, and I sincerely apologize for your experience. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am meeting with our maintenance staff to prevent future breakdowns and to ensure that your experience is not repeated. Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at wrw@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel is just a step up from an hourly location. The staff was excellent but the actual hotel itself is just above a hoe motel. The bathroom floor was peeling, the bathroom was dirt dingy and the carpet was sticky (Lord knows why) and the closet had a worn pair of thongs and sweat socks in there (BIG ONES at that). Overall if this is indicative of all Extended Stay hotels then I'll pass and just sleep in the woods with deer and bears and wild possums. No thanks!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of our hotel. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed our staff during your visit with us. Still, I apologize that you were not pleased with the overall cleanliness and condition of our hotel. I will be meeting with our housekeeping staff to review our cleaning standards and procedures to ensure your experience is not repeated in the future. If you have any further comments or questions, please feel free to contact me directly at to wrw@extendedstay.com. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope to have the opportunity to provide you with a better stay in the future.

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport? Share your experiences!