“Excellent Service!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport

Save Saved
You added Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   268 Metro Center Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02886 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #12 of 16 hotels in Warwick
Cranston, Rhode Island
“Excellent Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I'm a transplant from another state trying to get my barrings and...So far my stay here has been extremely enjoyable! The staff seems attentive, professional and friendly! My accommodations are terrific, the place is clean, modern & comfortable! My proximity to everything in my new surroundings is fabulous! I think I might like RI!

Room Tip: All I can say is that they still have smoking rooms!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review. I was pleased to read that not only did you find our staff to be attentive, professional, and friendly, but that you found our guest rooms to be modern, comfortable, and clean! We continually strive for 100% guest satisfaction and I am delighted to find we accomplished this goal for you during your time with us.

Thank you again for your kind words. If you should have any additional feedback, please feel free to share it with me at wrw@extendedstay.com.

142 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I took on a new job three years ago in Rhode Island, having stayed at many hotels over the past 30 years I knew what I was looking for in amenities and general location. The staff has met and contiue to exceed my expectations. I go home most weekends, when I arrive back I am always sincere greeting met with and I'd just like to say thank you. Sincerly Ray

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Ray - Thank you so much for your kind words regarding our staff's dedication to exceeding your expectations and ability to provide you with a "home away from home" experience. I was also happy to read that you are enjoying all the amenities that our hotel has to offer. We promise to keep providing you with the same first class service for the duration of your stay with us.

Thank you again for your wonderful review and should you have any additional feedback please do not hesitate to reach out to me at wrw@extendedstay.com
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Born and raised in Chicago. Moved to Rhode Island due to a job change. This was a big step for a city girl. My office overlooked Lake Michigan off the infamous Lake Shore Drive. I picked Stay America due to its many amenities: electricity, wifi, fitness center, local calls, cable, heat, water, air conditioning etc. Rhode Island company picked me. I picked Stay America, my new home. Michael is the manager - approved my pets on the spot. Michael and his staff responds immediately to requests. They are the best. They are also another reason I made this residence my home. They treat me like family not just a guest. I give this place 10 stars. Make this place your new home or just come out for a vacation. You'll love it!

Angel, RN

• Stayed April 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review of our property. We are delighted to hear we were able to make a potentially difficult and stressful situation easier for you. We truly enjoyed providing you with a "home away from home" experience!

The team and I sincerely thank you again. We look forward to providing you with first class service for the duration of your stay.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

No complaints at all. Staff room, location and grab-n-go breakfast is awesome. The outdoor grill and gazebo it truly a comfort of home. I wouldn't change a thing. One of the best stays ever, and I'm relocating so I'm here for 2 months.

• Stayed April 2013
West Warwick
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2013

Great location and friendly staff. Grab and go breakfast included fresh fruit and cereal which was perfect breakfast for me. We were able to get fresh towels whenever we needed them and no housekeeping knocking at all! Great stay.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor near the end of the hall and it was very quiet. No elevator noise and...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, April 1, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with you your wonderful feedback in regards to your recent stay. I was delighted to hear that you found our staff friendly and our location convenient. Here at Extended Stay America we pride ourselves on providing a 100% satisfactory experience to all guests and I am happy to hear that we accomplished this goal during your stay. Thank you again for your positive feedback and we look forward to serving you in the near future!
…………………………………………….
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I highly recommend this place as great airport location right off route 95,a lot of businesses around n restraunts .staff was very pleasant .not too impressed with the breakfast to go as they should provide more choices to choose from and also provide various juices as well.but overall liked a lot and am going back for another stay asap for the value.first time staying w this chain n highly recommend.

• Stayed March 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, March 29, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. I am pleased that you intend to visit us again after your first visit with an Extended Stay America.

We are sorry you did not enjoy our Grab 'n Go Breakfast. Most of our guests like having the ability to grab a coffee and a bit of food before leaving the hotel for a day of work. We'll be sure to take your comments regarding the breakfast to others.

Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We truly appreciate your thoughts as well as your patronage. Please come visit us again soon!
Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013 via mobile

Me and my fiance had stayed here a couple weeks ago,and our Room wasent ready when we arrived,so the women at the front desk had upgraded us,not sure her name but she was very friendly and made our stay enjoyable...will stay here.again..thank you

• Stayed February 2013
Lee225, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Thank you very much for your comments regarding your recent stay with your fiance. While I am sorry to hear that your room wasn't ready upon your arrival, I am certainly glad to hear that we made it right for you.

We will certainly share your comments to our team members for two reasons. First, to let them know where we failed, and second, to let them know that we turned your "complaint" into gold by acting quickly to solve it.

Thanks again - and here's to a great life together with your future spouse!

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport? Share your experiences!