“Convenient, quiet, and comfortable.” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport

You added Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   268 Metro Center Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02886 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #14 of 16 Hotels in Warwick
Jersey City, New Jersey
“Convenient, quiet, and comfortable.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2012

This is my 2nd time staying at this facility. The room was clean and reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and accomodating. The free bagels and wrapped treats for breakfast are a plus. Coffee and tea being available at other times too makes the stay cozy. Free Showtime made me catch up on Homeland... :-) Free wifi enabled me to check emails and communicate efficiently. Keep up the good work!

Some issues: The fridge is full size and tends to be a tad noisy. The dishwasher also is full-size and not necessary for the few items in the kitchen that require cleaning. Th hotel might utilize those spaces for other accomodations. The cabinetry (bathroom and kitchen) could use updating.

Thank you.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, January 5, 2013
Thank you for your feedback during your recent stay at the Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick. I am very pleased to see that you really enjoyed your stay. We strive each day to make sure we provide GREAT service to every guest. I will be sure to share this review with our entire team. Thank you again for your time, and input.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

I had a very nice stay. Jen was very pleasant and extremely helpful. She is a real asset to your organization. I liked being in charge of my accommodations. The price was very reasonable. I would stay there on my next family visit.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, December 14, 2012
Thank you for your recent feedback concerning your stay! I am glad to hear that Jen was helpful during your visit. We really value all the feedback from each of our guests, and hope to see you again very soon!
Moscow, Russia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

''+''
1. Reasonable price.
2. Convinient location.
3. Quiet place.
4. Nice and clean rooms.
5. Comfortable beds.
6. No problems with parking.
7. Free Wi-Fi
8. Friendly and attentive stuff
9. Complimentary breakfast.
''-''
1. A small selection of food for breakfast.
2. No toothpaste in a bathroom.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your recent review concerning your stay at The Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick Rhode Island. We are happy to hear that your stay was to your expectations! We hope to see you again very soon!
Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2012

Staff is kind, Jen is nice, and the property is well maintained. The shuttle is a bonus for the necessary rides. Mall is almost walking distance.

The rear patio sports a grill and good seating. Quiet place to work and relax.

Room Tip: Higher floor has a gym, and decent view.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for the positive review concerning your recent stay! We welcome feedback from all of our guests, and we will continue to use it to improve our service. Thanks again, and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
Martha's Vineyard, Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

1. The hotel is conveniently located from I-95, the Warwick mall and Restaurants. It is located in less traffic street very close to the airport.
2. Breakfast i considered a snack rather than a heartful warm meal. Bagels,muffins,Apple, Coffee and juice are only served DAILY. no variety.
3. Hallway is always clean, The front main entrance always smells fresh and no clutter.
4. Plenty of parking Space, felt more secured even walking outside at night time.
5, they have a single basketball net, Gazeebo/ outside patio for BBQing, gym is small but decent to fit 3 guests.
6. It was general quiet except my neighbor directly above my room who walked or stomp like 10,000 giants occupying the room. I called front desk and they assured me that it will be addressed, they call back for follow up ,it was highly appreciated to make sure the loudness stops.
7. Newspaper is included in your stay unless u decide to halt subscription daily (25 cents)or weekly (75cents)
8. It says Queen size Bed but hold your breath because it was smaller, the base of the bed dont have covers. I guess the details of this was missed.
9. The housekeeping did a terrible job, They missed to clean the shaved hair left over from the previous guests and scrub the toilet(sh_t)stain thouroughly.
10. I don't trust the cleanliness of the comforter, i brought my own. Bed linens were clean but I felt itchy,not soft (I guess it should be expected, this hotel is not Ritz-Carlton afterall)
11. Request a room farther from the street(left side wing of the building), if you want quiet stay. Room 220 and 320 was next to the trash room and elevator...avoid it

Room Tip: Reserve a room on the Left Side wing of the building, it is much quieter than the room I occupied, 2...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to complete a Tripadvisor review for The Homestead Studio Suites in Warwick Rhode Island. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay overall. I will also share this with our housekeeping team to address the areas of concern you mentioned. It is guests like yourself that help us to see and understand where we can improve. Thank you for your valuable feedback, and we hope to see you again soon!
Warwick, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Great rooms. Excellent bathroom lighting. Soft, comfortable beds. Attentive staff.
I have talked to Curt several times and with his being a Manager and alot to deal
with he was very attentive to my needs.

Convienient location near mall, restaurants and airport. EXCELLENT!!!! Linda G

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Hotel M, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport, responded to this review, December 5, 2012
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay. Its customers like yourself that make it a pleasure for us to do what we do! Thanks again, and we look forward to welcoming you again soon! Curtis Carlson, Area Operations Manager
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012 via mobile

I've traveled all over the United States and Jen is the top 3 best customer service, the room was very clean and I will definitely come here again, just to see her smiling friendly face. I love meeting people who are down to earth like her. My 3 friends that also came here with me also fell in love with her friendly attitude.

• Stayed November 2012
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online tripadvisor review. We take a lot of pride in providing a true “home away from home” experience. I am glad to see that you really enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again very soon

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - Airport? Share your experiences!