“SAVE YOUR MONEY......” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Warren, Vermont
“SAVE YOUR MONEY......”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2011

If you want eat food that has touched the floor then this is a great place to go. I was there recently and I witnessed a wait staff drop bread on the floor and then put it back in the basket and served it to the next table. If they would do that right out in the dinning room what are they dropping in the back that we don't know about. Save you money and eat some where else with higher standerds.

• Visited August 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Somerset, Massachusetts
“Save your money go somewhere else!!! DISGUSTED!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2011

HORRIBLE! My parents used to frequent Jacks but they hadn't been in a couple years. Well we went tonight and I will never be back and I am
Telling everyone I know to never go here. We arrived at approximately 715 we were ignored at the door for just a few min. Not extreme when we were sat we didnt get a waitress for a good 5 to7 min then she took our drink order and brought the drinks back took our order then disappeared. My husband ordered chowder that took about 10 min and it was lukewarm. We had ordered an appetizer that was all fried food and it never came. Finally after 40 minutes of waiting we asked where our appetizer was and she responded with "oh u wanted that first?" umm ya I wanted my appetizer before my meal. Then the table who got there about 15 min after us got there food even before our appetizer. Needless to say we got up paid for our drinks and chowder which is ridiculous and left. No mind you all we ordered in addition to the appetizer was a lousy pound of spaghetti and white clam sauce 2 meatballs and 2 sausages. I have never had such a bad experience at a restaurant before. I understand it's not totally the waitresses fault but I don't know how this place stays open. I've been in the restaurant business for 7 years as a waitress and manager and i have never seen anything like it. And there excuse was they were short handed but had a bus boy and a dishwasher bringing out dishes from who knows where because there was only 5 tables in the whole place(would've been 6 but another had left). Save your money go to a real restaurant. And a little advice for jacks.... Close your doors until you know how to run a great restaurant and give excellent customer service!!!

• Visited July 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Taunton, Massachusetts
“Horrible food at a high price does not mix!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 13, 2011

My family of 4 came here to eat and nobody enjoyed it which was a absolute disgust. My daughter ordered an italian grinder, heated. In place of lettuce, they used spring mix mixed with cucumbers and olives! I assume it was taken from their already made salad. To top it off who would ever think of having heated lettuce in a grinder! Needless to say it was the worst grinder she ever had.... My youngest daughter had chicken fingers and she said it tasted nothing like any other restaurant. She said it was covered in grease. She left there with a belly ache, and ran to the bathroom when we arrived home. This was my first and last time here.

• Visited March 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Poor quality”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2010

Met friends here for dinner, and was very disappointed with the meal. The red sauce, which was used as a base in so many dishes, was horrible. It was dark brown and almost had a barbeque flavor. The calamari was so poor, the red sauce was poor, chicken marsala was poor, and clam chowder was mediocre. I wasted a hundred bucks here, and wouldn't do it again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“need a reality check”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2010

Service was poor along with their attitudes. We waited over 20 minutes just for drinks then waited forever for our food. We will definitely not be going back. The food was not all that great either...
And the owner needs to retire with the quickness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you say [--]!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere