“Yummy” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Yummy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I didn't think I would like eating in a pizza joint but it was a wonderful experience. Very comfortable and we had the sweetest little waitress that was very attentive and charming. I am bad with names but she was blonde and had her hair in braids. The pizza, I ordered crispy b/c i usually find pizza doughy at most places. This was perfect! My fiancee and I ate way too much! Great experience! Thanks! We will be back. Scott and Kara

• Visited July 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Barrington, RI
“Great Neighborhood Pizza Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

We live in the next town over and this is one of our go-to places for a weeknight dinner out. The owner/chef is a great guy and often walks through the restaurant asking people how they like their food. The waitstaff is always very friendly & nice to us and our 5 year-old daughter. We love the pizza - it actually took me a while to really like it. The sauce is a little different than I am used to and the dough is sort of bland - not in a bad way, but if you've ever had bread in Florence, where they make it without salt, you'll know what I mean. There is a great variety of toppings and the pizzas come out FAST (usually), which is nice when you don't have a lot of time. We almost always get pizza, but I occasionally opt for one of the pasta specials and have never been disappointed. For me, the pasta dishes are a little pricey, but the pizza seems about what other fancy pizza places charge (this coming from a guy who grew up with 25 cent slices in New York). There is a rapidly changing menu of draft/bottle microbrews that I always order from. I like all kinds of pizza (New York, New Haven, California, etc) and think most people will like this style too. The place is relatively large for a pizza joint, but tends to fill up after 6PM with families.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bristol, Rhode Island
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

We have been here a few times, and the pizza is good. Pricey...but good. Tonight they totally screwed up our order. The waitress didn't really care, the owner-who usually strolls around and checks on everyone-just shrugged his shoulders and blamed the waitress.
$100 for pizza and apps...that they couldn't even get right?
They should have offered to remove the screw up from the tab, especially after the OWNER was personally informed.
We're all set with this place...never again.
The pizza is good...but so are many others in the East Bay...for a lot le$$.
Bill

• Visited May 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Christine A, Owner at Federal Hill Pizza, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Dear Bill, Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns regarding your recent visit to the restaurant. I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize for our lack of attention that evening to your concern. There was a miscommunication between the way server punched in the item and the way Chef interpreted it. Our mistake. Please accept our apologies. We hope you return to give us another chance to make things right. If you think that you may please email me directly at federalhillpizza@gmail.com. Respectfully, Christine Arvanigian-Manzo
South Park, Pennsylvania, United States
“Great pizza and beer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

My favorite type of beer is an IPA (India Pale Ale) and I was pleasantly surprised to see FIVE of them on draft. Pizza was very good and the staff was very friendly.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Jersey City
“Simply the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2013

The best NYC/Naples style pizza I have found anywhere in Rhode Island. Comparable to Totonno's and Grimaldi's. Be sure to ask for well done!

Visited March 2013