“Barcellos is Great!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #7 of 35 Restaurants in Tiverton
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Spanish, Portuguese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Family owned and operated since 1985, Barcellos Family Restaurant has been a fixture in the community for over 25 years. We strive to serve the public great food at reasonable prices. Our goal is to provide a family atmosphere, friendly service, and a promise that you will not leave our restaurant without a full stomach.We serve a variety of entrees with influences from American, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian cuisine. All our seafood is caught locally, entrees are prepared fresh to order, and all members of our staff take great pride in their work and service.
Massachusetts
“Barcellos is Great!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2008

I've been going to Barcellos to eat for over 20 years. The food is Portuguese and American. Everything is fresh and taste delicious. I can honestly say I haven't tasted anything I haven't like yet. The bar on the other side of the restaurant is friendly and a social environment. The service I have received is always with a smile. You do wait to eat but that it because you dish is made to order. My favorite appetizer they have is shrimp mozambique,my favorite meal to eat there is their stuffed fillet of sole and for desert Kentucky Derby pie with a nice cup of coffee!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“T hey tak too long! And...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2008

T hey tak too long! And when I mean too long, I mean it!