“Friendly Staff and nice pool Good breakfast” 5 of 5 stars
Review of All Seasons Inn & Suites

Save Saved
You added All Seasons Inn & Suites to your Saves list
All Seasons Inn & Suites
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   355 George Washington Hwy, State Route 116, Smithfield, RI 02917 (Formerly Quality Inn Smithfield)   |
Offers & Announcements
Prepay to get 15% off
Ranked #2 of 3 hotels in Smithfield
GreenLeadersGold level
Tampa, Florida
“Friendly Staff and nice pool Good breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2012

We stayed here for 4 days on business in August. Comfortable beds. Nice continental breakfast, business area with internet. The managers were Awesome, great advice on local area which was new too us, and gave us by far the best rate in the area. Clean rooms daily. I didn't find any centipedes, but they have a beautiful huge property surrounded by wooded area that you i am sure you can find one if you look They treated us like they wanted us to come back again and We definitely will Thank you Ashvin and Chrissy.Keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Atwood grill in Johnston on atwood avenu excellent food. Stopped in because the parking lot was pack...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
SmithFieldInn, General Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 9, 2012
Hello,

Thank you so much for staying in our hotel and allowing us the opportunity to serve you. We truly appreciate your comments and thank you for sharing your Quality experience with us. Our guests comments and feedback are important to us, presenting an opportunity to continually improve our services. Sorry, we do not have elevator at this time. Please let us know at check in to accommodate you on first floor if available or ask our staff to assist you with luggage. We look forward to "Welcoming" you back once again.

Bharat Patel
GM

47 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
NYC
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

We were supposed to stay at the Hampton Inn which is about 3 minutes away. BUT they claimed they had a "plumbing issue" and had to cancel 5 reservations. OF COURSE our reservation was cancelled (because we had an employee rate), but they were nice enough to pay for a our room at this Quality Inn. I was really pissed off because I had a bad experience the previous weekend at a motel similar to this category (red roof inn in ny), but I needed to get ready for a wedding in Pawtucket, RI, so I was in a rush. But as soon as I arrived at the Inn, my anger turned into relief. The gentleman at the front desk was really nice! They offer free breakfast which is always a plus. I didn't eat it because I didn't wake up on time. I saw an outdoor pool. I didn't get to try because I was in a rush to leave to the wedding. The carpeting in the hallways did look old, but they look clean! Our room was clean. Nothing fancy, everything was basic but definitely looked clean! They have irons, iron boards, hair driers, and safe box in the rooms. The beds were really comfortable! The A/C was working. We stayed in room 210. The only down-side is that I didn't see an elevator so we had to go up the stairs with our heavy bags.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Boston, Massachusetts
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2012

The check-in staff at 11:00 PM on Sunday night (no reservation) was awesome. He put me a in a great room at a good price and was very helpful. I did not find any bugs, hairs, etc. that others have.

Unfortunately, at the end of my day Monday I found some items missing from my room. An inconvenience that I brought to the attention of the staff on my departure three days later. They suggested they may have "slipped behind the bed". Whatever. On my arrival home I realized that missing items also included my 160GB iPod. I don't use it anymore and its value on ebay is $20, so this is an inexpensive lesson to me. I hope whoever has it enjoys AC/DC, Led Zeppelin, Beastie Boys, and big hair bands from the 80's, because without a computer and iTunes, you're not changing the playlist!

I would stay there again. At $100 a night (a generous discount because of a mix-up) with a continental breakfast and a relatively clean room, its a good deal. Just skip the maid service and take your valuables with you, or use the safe.

Room Tip: Don't get a room in the back building on the second floor. That floor smells bad; they mistaken...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
nh
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2012

We stayed here 2 nights in June 2012. The room was nice & clean. Everything from the TV to the shower worked fine. On the 2nd night we killed an insect which I had never seen in my life. It turned out to be a household centipede. After some Googling on my smartphone that night, I joked to my family about this insect being known for eating budbegs. That should have been a warning to me.

After returning home, I discovered some redness on my upper arm, which was itching like crazy. As the days went on, I thought back to the centipede we killed and began to seriously wonder just what he was doing there and what his diet was. I looked up bedbug bite photos on the web, and sure enough, I have a rash which appears to be consistent with a bedbug bite. In all my 49 years, I have never developed a rash such as this from any other insect sting or bite.

We took a photo of the centipede before we squashed it. I'm sure the hotel knows they have an issue. Maybe that's why the place was almost empty when every other hotel in the area was booked solid for the weekend.

Makes you wonder

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
SmithFieldInn, General Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 26, 2012
Thank you for taking time to express your view. We do appreciate that you have stayed with us for multiple nights.
Getting back to what you have mentioned about centipede, as know from Google search that the found almost everywhere, there are vegetation. It is commonly found pest and it does not require any special treatment.
Here is link

Yes we have 16+ acres of land with trees; it gives a natural park look in the suburban neighborhood. We do maintain the vegetation around pool and building to have insects intruding close to building. But centipede does like the cool area and crevices. We do have pest control treatment to avoid them close to building but not in everywhere.

We are very sorry that you had experienced the bite from centipede. But we disagree that it was other type of bug as you had speculated.

Once again thank you for taking time to express your opinion.
Hudson, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2012

Check-in staff extremely helpful and accommodating with changing my room to be next to others in my party. Very pleasant. gentleman at the front desk. Housekeeping attendant the next morning was very pleasant regarding our unexpected late checkout as was the front desk clerk who issued me a new key card as it was getting close to expiring (due to it being close to checkout time). I was given current copies of local papers on check-in and of course there were new ones waiting for me outside my door the next morning. This property sits away from the road in a scenic setting. Nice. The room was clean. Bathroom clean. Non-slip bedspread (I hate those nylon things that fall over the place). Loved (!) the pillows. I think there were 4 on my king-sized bed. They were very, very comfortable. Liked them so much that I mentioned as much to others in my party and they agreed. Good internet speed. Desk chair comfortable.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Milford, MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2012

Having stayed at the former wayside Inn now Quality Inn North Smithfield) a number of years ago i was pleasantly surprised with the upgrade in accommodations. The property is well-maintained, I remember a humidity problem that left a smell, the first thing I noticed was fresh and clean everything seemed. The new owners obviously upgraded the facilities,
the staff is very attentive and helpfull, all in all it made for a great stay - Thanks to all -

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Nova Scotia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2011

We arrived at this facility at 200 am after a long day on the road. It was off the I95 but it was the only place we could find with a room available. We checked in with ease. Staff was great. We proceded to the 2nd building and found our key did not work in the door. We found our way into the building through a door thar didn't close and proceded to our room. As soon as we entered the building we were almost knocked over by the smell of cigarette smoke. I am a non smoker and knew this was a smoking room but this place reeked! I found out the coded key didn't work for this door either so I had to trudge back to the front office and was promptly provided another.
Our room reeked of cigarette smoke so we opened the window wide for fresh air.
I guess what I am saying is this was a $55.00 room and we paid $120. for it. The room was clean but dated. Not a bad size. Plumbing fixture were at the end of their life cycle. Carpet was old. Place was vacummed and linen was clean. It was likely the 2nd worse room I have ever stayed in and I will never ever stay in a Quality Inn ever again.

Room Tip: drive to somewhere else!
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
SmithFieldInn, General Manager at All Seasons Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 4, 2011
Thank you for taking time to express your view. Thanks for complimenting on friendliness of our staff and housekeeping. For the people who can’t kick the habit, we do offer the choice to smoke in the few designated smoking rooms. When we are close to full occupancy and left with only smoking room, we do disclose prior to rental that the available room is a smoking room. We do deodorize and change the bedding but cigarette smells are offensive to most people.
Keys are magnetically coded so if you put them near high magnetic field like cell phone it does not work after that.
We are very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you.
We are thanking you for staying with us. If you decide to comeback to this area, please reserve the non smoking room and you will experience the difference.

Been to All Seasons Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!