“Great place to stay near Bryant/Providence RI” 4 of 5 stars

Double Points!
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Smithfield
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Massachsetts
“Great place to stay near Bryant/Providence RI”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

Excellent hotel, clean, safe, quiet rooms, well staffed. Small fitness facility, pool, no hot tub though. Location is NOTHING - but very close to highway and local schools. Book early for best rates - it always seems full when we've stayed.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to evaluate your stay on TripAdvisor.com We like this website and we use it to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share these reviews with our associates. I am glad that you were satisfied with your stay.

Please be sure to like us on Facebook. You can search us by the Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Smithfield.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations! Please contact me if I can be of further service

David Neishel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hotel and incredibly helpful staff! They allow dogs, are clean and prompt, and serve a huge breakfast in the morning. The staff is warm and welcoming and rememebers who you are. It's fairly busy even though it isn't near very much. If you're visiting anyone in in the Smithfield/ Lincoln area I'd definitely recommend staying here!

• Stayed July 2013

Litchfield Park, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013

Stayed in this Hampton Inn while in town for a wedding. Very good experience. The only negative is the appearance of the surrounding properties which is completely devoid of any other businesses and therefore the landscaping looks like the wild west.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Belmont, New Hampshire
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

This is a very nice hotel...very clean and well kept. The staff is excellent...very friendly and helpful!! Both of these things are very important to me, and based on that alone, the hotel should probably get a five star rating. However, I dropped it down to three because I was unaware that it is a completely pet friendly hotel. Every room is pet friendly, which is great if you have pets! However, if you are allergic to pets, this is not the place for you. Although the staff keeps the hotel VERY clean, you will smell the pet dander. If this is not a concern for you, don't hesitate to stay here. Also, the pool area is very small. We visited during a sold out weekend (there was a large group of kids staying for a sporting event) and my kids were not able to use the pool facility due to lack of space. Also, there is no hot tub.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor.com. It is a valuable tool that we use to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share all of our surveys with our associates. I am very glad that you thought us to be a comfortable hotel! I am sorry, however, about the experience you had with our pool.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was spacious, great location to the venue we were going to & the staff were super friendly! The rooms are large - I loved the mini fridge & the bed was welcoming & comfortable. Breakfast was complimentary & a good selection of food - sausage, home fries, eggs, waffles, cereal, muffins & Danish. I would highly recommend this hotel to people!

• Stayed June 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to rate your stay with us on TripAdvisor.com. It is a valuable tool that we use to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share all of our surveys with our associates. I am very glad that you would highly recommend us to your family and friends!

Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

What a great place to stay. The double queen room was extremely large and had more than enough space for two people and very clean. The bathroom, too, was quite large. We were a little concerned when we discovered we had a room right off the elevator, but it was not a problem as we heard no noise. The other guests made more noise than the elevator! Cleanliness is clearly a priority at this hotel. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate, offering fresh fruit, juices, yogurt, bacon, cheese omelets, cererals, breads, muffins, oatmeal, make-your-own waffles...there was something for everybody. You couldn't go wrong. The staff was super friendly and helpful and having the shuttle available is a major plus. I would definitely stay here again if I'm ever back in that area.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for rating us on TripAdvisor.com. It is a valuable tool that we use to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share all of our surveys with our associates. I am very glad that you thought us to be a nice surprise!

Mass
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The location was close to many area attractions including the casino. It's been a long time since I've made my own waffle, which is what you can do at the free breakfast - there's nothing like a waffle fresh off the waffle iron. 12:00 check out is the best!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

David Neishel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield? Share your experiences!