“First rate” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 3 hotels in Smithfield
Bowdoin, United States
“First rate”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We have stayed here several times and always find everything in perfect order. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and cleanliness of the rooms and establishment in general are obvious priorities. For comfort and quietness you need look no further.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey. It is a valuable tool that we use to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share all of our surveys with our associates. I am very glad that thought us to be First Rate!

Please be sure to like us on Facebook. You can search us by the Hampton Inn and Suites Providence Smithfield.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations! Please contact me if I can be of further service

162 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Maui, Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is amazing!
Rooms: good size, big bathroom
Cleanliness: great-lobby, room, pool
Service: very friendly
Value: great and worth every penny
Amenities: the pool was amazing, fun toys, nice and warm

My family and I loved this hotel and did not want to leave.

• Stayed June 2013
dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, June 18, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager of the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield. Thank you for your stay with us and thank you for taking the time ot review your stay with us on TripAdvisor.com. I am very glad that you thought our hotel was phenomenal!

We always look to exceed our guest expectations and we look forward to serving you again!

Medford, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

I wanted to like this hotel it looked fairly new. Rooms were clean, staff was friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, a lack of hot water in the hotel during our stay gives this hotel a low rating. The fact that there was a problem before we checked in and we were not told about it leaves a bad impression about the chain.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to fill out our on line survey. It is a valuable tool that we use to evaluate our hotel and service through the eyes of our guests. We like to share all of our surveys with our associates. I am very sorry about the issue with our hot water. That Saturday Morning issue was rather unexpected and I do apologize for any inconvenience.

San Diego, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

My family and myself were really happy to stay at your hotel. We were sad to not have an option to stay longer as there was no Hampton suites closer to our final destination...Watertown, Massachusetts. In the future we will definitely chose Hampton suites as choice hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Debra F, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
We are so happy that you had a fantastic stay! Please return again soon and let us exceed your expectations !
Rome, Italy
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

The staff were very accomodating to our large group of basketball players and their families, going out of their way to make an enjoyable experience for us. The rooms were clean, all of the staff were very friendly and helpful, and we really enjoyed our time at the hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your stay with us and thank you for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor.com. I am very glad that your and your group had an enjoyable experience!

We work hard to exceed our guests' expectations. If I can be of further service, please contact me.

401-232-9200
david.neishel@hhmlp.com
Washington, DC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

This Hampton Inn was the most accommodating, dog friendly hotel I have ever stayed in. The room was clean, staff were happy to host me and my dog, gave my dog a treat when we stopped by to ask a question. Also made sure we had a room on the 1st floor for easy access to go outside for a walk. The room was clean and did not smell like other pets had been there recently. It was also the only pet friendly hotel in the area, and did not charge extra for a pet for 1-6 nights! After this experience I would definitely stay at this Hampton Inn again if I was in the area, and will not put Hampton Inn's at the top of my list of dog friendly hotels!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hamtpon Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.com. I am very glad that you and your four legged friend enjoyed your stay with us!

We hope to continue to exceed your expectations! If I can be of any more service, please do not hesistate to contact me.

401-232-9200
david.neishel@hhmlp.com
Reston, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is the third time we have stayed here for family events. We are always satisfied with the rooms. The staff always make an attempt to give us rooms that are adjoining or at least on the same floor.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

dneishel, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield, responded to this review, May 24, 2013
Hello,

My name is David Neishel and I am the General Manager for the Hampton Inn and Suites in Smithfield, RI. Thank you for your most recent stay with us and thank you for taking the time to review your stay on TripAdvisor.com! Thank you also for your repeat business, we really appreciate it. I am glad that you are always satisfied when you come to our hotel.

Please be sure to like us on Facebook.com. Search us by Hampton Inn and suites Providence Smithfield.

We look forward to exceeding your expectations. If I could be of further service, please let me know.

David Neishel

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Providence/Smithfield? Share your experiences!