“Pizza Pizza” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Pizza Pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

I like the sauce at Uncle Tony's. We ordered a large pepperoni pizza. We ordered in medium well, I would order well done next time. What is nice about their pizza is that it taste fresh. The large is a decent size. We had kids sharing it and there were 5 pieces still left after. I also ordered a greek salad, it was a good size. I had the greek dressing, which I was not a fan of. There are little juke boxes at each table which is a nice touch. We will go again and am excited about the new location opening much closer to my town.

• Visited June 2014

“Pretty good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

As others have stated the decor is old and cluttered. Chicken parm was fresh and tasty. Stuffed peppers were good. Marc Anthony sandwich was tasty. Lasagna was good. The brocoli garlic and oil lacked flavor. Server was quick and friendly. We will be back.

“Family Friendly.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

Uncle Tony's is great for take out or if you are looking for a place to take the kids for a night out. The food is consistent and good. My sister insists we order pizza from here when she visits from out-of-town. It's nice to pop in and grab some of their sauce to make homemade pizzas, too.

• Visited March 2014
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“going downhill”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We recently got takeout of large pizza and spinach pie. The pizza just wasn't as good as I remember. There was not enough of their delicious homemade sauce and it was undercooked. The spinach pie was bland. Come on guys, step it up!

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Tasty, inexpensive and great staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I love this Italian restaurant. There is a good mixture of options that are affordable and the staff is very friendly. Occasionally there is a bit of a wait, but it is never that bad. Love the fact that they still have usable tableside juke boxes!

• Visited October 2013