“GREAT PIZZA!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Paterson, New Jersey
“GREAT PIZZA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

This was a place my friend in the area told me about. He's enjoyed Socrates since he was a kid & recommended me trying it as well. Coming from my area (NJ/NYC) I've been spoiled with some great pizza, so I was curious to see how it compares. We ordered a pickup. The guys there are very personable & friendly. The restaurant has a nice homey & family feel to it. Nice atmosphere. We ordered a couple pies. I had the pepperoni with green peppers & onions. I have to say I was very impressed. Good sauce, nice crust, fresh. The peppers & onions made for a nice blend not over dominating as it can be at times. Definitely enjoyable & delicious. Give them a thumbs up for sure. Price wise very reasonable. Large pie at this posting was around $16 for the toppings we had. Of course they serve other things on their menu like salads, pasta, gyros, appetizers & hot oven grinders (we call them subs in NJ LOL). Definitely worth checking out in in the North Kingstown area.

• Visited October 2013