I recently stayed at the Hamilton Village Inn with my husband & some other family members, and we were all less than pleased with our stay. First, when we went to our room upon arriving, our door was ajar. It must have been open in an effort to air it out as it smelled horrendously musty, damp, and mildewy. I thought about requesting a new room, however, after hearing that some of my relatives had made smaller requests (like for an extra towel) and gotten no assistance, I figured it would get me nowhere. The room was so damp that our shoes were even damp when we woke up the next day, and the cushions on the chairs were always damp. The second issue was the bathroom. The shower had mold throughout the tile and caulking. The floor was littered with a previous guests' hair, and the towels were thin, smelly, and stained. Finally, the bedding was also an issue. While the mattress was quite comfortable, the wool blanket had hair all over it, and the comforter had multiple stains including one that was crusty and brown (glad I didn't see this until we were packing to leave). The pillows had a smell about them as well, but I attribute this to the mildew and dampness in the room. I visited several other rooms, none of which smelled like ours. For the price I paid, I would expect a lot more for the money, or at least a room that didn't smell bad. Thankfully we were not in the room a lot, and I am glad we had already decided before arriving that we would spend one less night there than originally planned. I would certainly not stay here again if I ever am in the area, and I would not recommend the Inn to anyone.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.