“First Class Hotel & Excellent Value” 5 of 5 stars

Free Parking
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in North Kingstown
GreenLeadersSilver level
Fintry, United Kingdom
“First Class Hotel & Excellent Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2011

Extremely clean and comfortable throughout.Very helpful front desk Many good food locations nearbye.Would certainly stay again Full marks!!

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
Wernersville, PA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

I am writing to let you know what a nice experience I had at your hotel recently. It is nice to run across a group of employees that enjoy their work. Tom Riley (Sales Manager) went out of his way to make sure my stay was enjoyable. Andrea, with her wit and humor, shuttled me to the airport and a local store later that day. And I didn't even mention the dancing house keeper. I would definitely stay here again. The hotel is new. My room was spacious suite, with kitchenette and a nice size work area to spread my belongings out. I felt like I was in an apartment. I worked in my room for good part of my stay because I felt ao at home here. The hot breakfast in the morning was very helpful to start my day, and the exercise room and the salt water pool were fun to use during my breaks. Thank you for the atmostphere that you've created for your customers.
Maqsood Malik

Room Tip: Dave's Market ( supermarket) across street in the Mall makes great sandwhiches and has a nice sa...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Frederick, Maryland
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2011

Very good front desk staff; helpful and courteous. Room was clean and kitchenette was helpful to have. Breakfast is very basic without many healthful options.

Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2011

Stayed in August with our family of three. The rooms were inpecciably clean. More than spacious with full kitchen. A small mall across the road with a grocery. Nice courtyard area with a grill and tables to sit in the evening. Several dining options neaby. Small indoor pool ok for small children. Newport probably 25 min from hotel (we thought is would be a little closer). Overall an excellent option to the more pricey Newport hotels, would be perfect if it was a little closer to Newport and beaches, but we had not complaints.

New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2011

The breakfast is amazing and free and hot and yummy, the rooms are stunning and clean and comfortable and huge, Edwardo who checked us in was sweet and kind and lent us ketchup when we needed it at 11pm. the rooms are brand new and fabulously decorated and did i mention that they are PET FRIENDLY?!! wow! We needed a hotel near Newport and the 20 minute drive to this place was totally worth it. so what that we didn't stay in the heart of Newport? there were awesome antiquing shops and little strips of boutiques all over North Kingstown.

Room Tip: They are all great rooms if you ask me!
Wilmington, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights while attending our daughter's wedding in North Kingstown. Many of the wedding guests also stayed here and everyone was so pleased. The rooms were lovely and very clean. I got very sick the night before my daughter's wedding and my husband had to go down to the front desk for assistance at midnight. They were so understanding and helpful. Luckily, I recovered enough to enjoy the big day. We reserved a room for the bride and her attendants to get hair and makeup done and to get dressed. It was a room with two bedrooms and provided ample space for our needs. The front desk was so accomodating to our every need. Sara made sure we had access to the "make ready" room by 11:00. There were 3 wedding parties staying at the hotel that weekend in addition to a 50th birthday or anniversary. It was packed. Yet, we couldn't have asked for a better hotel. Everything went so beautifully. Thank you TownePlace Suites!

Sao Paulo, SP
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2011 via mobile

This is my second time here with my partner and I still love this hotel. Close to Newport and Narragansett. The staff is fantastic. Chelsea and Sarah at the front desk are very helpful.

• Stayed August 2011

Been to TownePlace Suites Providence North Kingstown? Share your experiences!