Took my 2 nieces and nephew to the Lighthouse Inn in Galilee for a little get away before they went back to school. They had no idea where they were going so it was a surprise for them! We had a ball. Went to the beach all day out for dinner and ice cream and swam in the pool until closing! The place is old and worn, but they do there best to keep it clean. The pool area was great and we had a room right at poolside! I'm sure that place was great in it's day! Linens & towels were clean. We were not there for the hotel, but for the beach so we loved it because we walked everywhere we went. They want to go back next summer so I guess the "Mystery Trip" was a hit! :)
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Inn Of Galilee Hotel
- Lighthouse Hotel Narragansett
- Lighthouse Hotel Of Galilee
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Lighthouse Inn of Galilee reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.