“What more can I say other then ” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Diner
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Hinsdale, New Hampshire
“What more can I say other then ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

OMG what a great place to eat. I went for breakfast and the customer service was awesome. The food was very well made and the price blew me away. I first went to cool beans but it wasn't my cup of tea. When I went to crazy burger sister waited on me and she was what it's all about. Very professional and outgoing. Will go back again and again Thank you

Boston, Massachusetts, United States
“Super different and fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

This restaurant has been around for years, with a loyal following. It definitely appeals to some college students and aging hippies (me). It was featured on Dining, Drive-Ins and Dives a few seasons back so that also gave it some notoriety. What do I love here? The menu is different, the choices vast. I love a restaurant where I would like to try several of the entrees. There are choices for the vegetarian or vegan, fish or meat lover. They make excellent fresh juices and smoothies. And they have really soft, nicely washed cloth napkins.
My favorite breakfast is the spinach balsamic crepes with sweet potato fries. Try their homemade sauces - they call one of them ketchup, but it tastes nothing like regular ketchup. My favorite burger is the mushroom burger. Outstanding flavor.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Another great meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013

Was visiting my daughter for the weekend and I go to Crazy Burger every time I'm in RI and I have to say never ever a disappointment. I had the Spinach Crepe filled with three cheese and sun dried tomato drizzled with balsamic vinegar and served with sweet potato fries. It was delish I order something different every time and always walk away happy and filled. If you’re looking for somewhere different to go with a variety of foods including vegan or vegetarian give this place a try.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sacramento
“Creative Tasty Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

This very unpretentious burger joint in the heart of Narragansett was a real treat for anyone craving a good burger. Whether you go with a standard style sandwich or a more esoteric burger inspired by other locales such as Mexico or New Orleans, you certainly won't be disappointed with anything (other than the likely wait you'll have to get seated during prime times).

Visited October 2013
Pawtucket, Rhode Island
“Crazy Burger...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

We saw this place on Diners, Drive-ins and Dives, and heard good things about it from friends here in RI, but to be honest - it was nothing to write home about. While my Mahi Mahi burger was good...it was just okay good, and my husbands burger, which he wanted medium, was over cooked, which in my opinion a BURGER place should not do - overcook a burger.

Visited October 2013