“Very accomodating, very efficient.” 5 of 5 stars

(401) 783-7996
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: The Block Island Ferry is your fastest link to Block Island, Rhode Island. Interstate Navigation Company, Inc. operates the Block Island Ferry, and is the only year-round ferry service to Block Island. Based in Point Judith, (Narragansett), Rhode Island, the Block island Ferry offers Traditional ferry service, (55 minute voyage) as well as the fastest ferry trip from the mainland on the High speed ferry service, (30 minute cruise).If your trip to Block Island is for business, a family vacation, or an island weekend getaway, the Block Island Ferry will get you to Block Island quickly and easily. The Block Island Ferry is the only vehicle ferry service to Block Island. We transport passenger vehicles, commercial trucks as well as shipping freight. The Block Island Ferry is your full service ferry company. We have the most departures and convenient ferry schedule from the mainland which allows you greater flexibility when traveling to and from Block Island on our traditional or high speed ferry!
Ardsley, NY
7 attraction reviews
“Very accomodating, very efficient.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

BI Ferry never ceases to amaze me. They run it with military precision and make your trip to The Block very enjoyable.

13 attraction reviews
“Easy Way to Get Someplace Wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2012

We took the ferry from Pt Jude which is really easy. It is much closer to home than I had thought, and the directions are easy. Once you are there, you just park, walk, get your tickets and off you go. We didn't have any food or drink on the ferry, so I cannot comment on that. I would recommend going up on the top for the easiest time on landlubber tummies.

Visited August 2012
Weston, Connecticut
5 attraction reviews
“If you don't have a boat, this is the second-best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2012

We recommend the high-speed ferry! We take it from Point Judith and we're in Block Island in a half hour!

Albany, New York
36 attraction reviews
“A Nice Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2012

This was all part of my day trip through Yankee Trails. I haven't been on the ferry since I was a kid when my parents took our family over there for the day. Very windy on the way back and Im glad I brought my jacket with me.

New York City, New York
“Smooth Sailing”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Had a very smooth trip and a wonderful trip, both ways. Even enjoyed a snack, it made the time pass by very quickly.