“Fresh Local Seafood Specialties” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Narragansett, Rhode Island
“Fresh Local Seafood Specialties”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Enjoy an amazing dinner close to the ocean. The owners of this restaurant make you feel like you are at home when you choose Narragansett Grill for dinner. Local seafood is cooked to perfection everytime.

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Ludlow, Massachusetts
“My wifes favorite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We've dined here at least a half a dozen times. We will travel the 2.5 hours it takes us to get there from western Mass.just to have supper here. Nice decor, great bar, and great location are just the start. Every item on the menu is outstanding.This last time I had an outstanding sirloin and my wife had veal parm. Both were outstanding! Oh, and the scallops wrapped with bacon and dressed with a pesto sauce was perfect. Try the Narragansett Grill, it's outstanding

Visited June 2014
Wakefield, RI
“Still Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

We went to the Narragansett Grill because we hadn't been there for a while. Things are pretty much the same except that Paul is back cooking. We looked over the menu and nothing was getting us excited until the waitress (Lauren) gave us the specials. They had seafood Fra Diavalo as a special and my wife and I immediately ordered the Fra Diavalo. We had had it before when we first came to Narragansett Grill and it was very good. Then Paul's brother came to cook and the menu changed a bit and Fra Diavalo was not on it. We ordered it spicy. Well, it was great. Good flavor and good assortment of seafood. It was spicy. I had it with angel hair pasta and my wife got the penne. We will definitely be back to eat again.

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Weatogue, Connecticut
“Impressive little place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2014

I would give this a 4.5 if I could. We have a place down the road, and love to walk over for the cocktails and stay for the food. The prices are a little high, but that's to be expected in Narragansett lately. Last time I got the lobster ravioli, which was fantastic. My husband had pok, and he was thrilled. The waitstaff is always pleasant.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Farmington, Connecticut
“High Prices”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2014

You would think that this place would have more atmosphere & better pricing - being in a major tourist area! But The Mariner Grille just up the street has a better Menu - with lower prices, and a fabulous Sunset Menu in the Lounge!

Don't these people know this? Too pricey for my tastes...

• Visited February 2014