“Home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Tower House B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Narragansett
Tower House B&B
You added Tower House B&B to your Saves list
46 Earles Ct, Narragansett, RI 02882   |
Ranked #1 of 14 Narragansett B&B and Inns
New York City, New York
“Home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My husband and I wanted to give his parents who were visiting from France a true B&B experience and this place did not disappoint!

Tower House exceeded all our expectations. Mary Beth was so warm and inviting--we felt like we were staying with family! I almost feel like this is an understatement because she truly went above and beyond without ever being overbearing.

The complimentary little snacks, beer and wine were a lovely touch during "happy hour" at the house. The breakfast was out of this world!!! The house is beautifully decorated and the garden is a lush oasis.

Tower House is the epitome of what a B&B should be. My husband and I loved it, my in-laws are enamored with Mary Beth's hospitality and we can't wait for another opportunity to come back!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Arlington, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

My Fiance' & I stayed here for one night in February when we were meeting with caterers in the area for our september 2013 wedding. Our photographer reccommended this B&B for our wedding party in september and we thought it would be the perfect opportunity to check it out. We were blown away by the hospitality of Mary beth and Chris. The atmosphere is so warm and welcoming. You feel like your at home the moment you walk in the door. Our rooms were beautifuly decorated and accomodating. I haven't slept that good in a while! Not to mention the delicious breakfast. (I'm still dreaming of that french toast caserole Mary Beth!) We enjoyed evening cocktails ,a snack and a lovely chat with Mary Beth. We even enjoyed the company of their awesome dog named Otis. I can't even begin to explain how lucky I feel to have found this place. I have it booked completely for 2 nights in September for my wedding weekend where most of my bridal party will be staying. Mary Beth even has accomodated our 105lb german shepherd and is allowing him to hang out with Otis for the weekend. We can't wait for September 12 & 13th!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: If traveling for romance I suggest the Caldwell Suite which is where my fiance' and I will be st...
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Santa Fe, New Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

I was traveling to Rhode Island for work to attend a class at URI and was given two hotel recommendations in the area. I decided to search Trip Advisor for other options and came across the Tower House B&B. I had such good customer service from the very first email I sent to Mary Beth & Chris at the B&B. Often times, people are “too busy” to respond to questions or requests. My fiancé was able to join me for the first few days of the trip. Being that neither one of us had ever been to Rhode Island and I had always wanted to visit, we decided to take a few personal days to do some sightseeing! The B&B is wonderful; everything from the amazing breakfasts and the nice cozy rooms. Mary Beth always had some light snacks and drinks for us when we returned from our long day of sightseeing and she has some great suggestions on places to see and places to eat. We had the Tower Suite on the third floor that had one large bedroom with a queen bed and a separate smaller bedroom also with a queen bed and a nice bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. Black Pointe was our favorite beach spot…within minutes of the Tower House. Don’t forget to try a burger at “Crazy Burger” just down the street from the B&B! Thank you for making our trip a memorable one! We made it back to New Mexico safe, it’s a long trip but maybe we will return some day. Very beautiful place.

Room Tip: We had the Tower Suite on the third floor that had one large bedroom with a queen bed and a separate...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Rehoboth, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Traveling alone this week, I wondered where I could stay, get a little work done PLUS rest as to recharge after a very long winter. The Tower House truly was the perfect place. The rooms were quiet, lovely and SO comfortable...I slept like a dream. And my hosts not only nourished me with the most delectable breakfasts (WAY over the top!) and afternoon treats, they were also truly interested in my well-being. The fact that I was just steps away from the gorgeous beach was such a bonus. Thank you, Mary Beth & Chris! I'll see you in a few months and I think a spring retreat at the Tower House B&B should be an annual event!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Our family of 5 with 3 children age 9.5, 8, and 4 together with other family members with kids stayed at this B&B for a family reunion over 5 April weekend. Mary Beth and Chris made us feel so at home during our stay that we thought we were at our own house. They organised a delicious and tastefully done dinner gathering for a larger number of people (12 seated adults) + 7 kids. The kids were fed first then they were off to do build-a-bear and DVD on premise, while the adults got to enjoy a very civilised sit-down dinner in their dining room. Mary Beth made us feel like we were part of her family and that made our stay very, very special. The breakfast was very nicely presented every morning and the choices were wonderful. She'd go out of her way to find something that works for each person. Nothing is too much trouble for them. Thumbs up to this place and we hope to find another excuse to go back. Thank you Mary Beth and Chris for making our family reunion a very memorable event.

Room Tip: Explain to Mary Beth or Chris your needs and I'm sure they'll find something that works for...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
nyc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

The Tower House is exactly what a B+B should be - comfortable, homey, in a great setting and with hot coffee and excellent food every morning. We adults arrived stressed out with business worries and left relaxed and wanting more time in that wonderful place. Mary Beth is the perfect host - friendly, non obtrusive but always there when you need her. Our room was charming, comfortable and very quiet. The water was hot and there was a heater in the room for the colder evenings.

There are numerous well thought amenities from evening drinks and comforting fire, to morning newspapers of your choice. Each morning the breakfast is laid out (on a fantastic sideboard) with a variety of food to meet all diets and tastes. Yum! They are fantastically welcoming to children, treating our son with respect and consideration as much as his parents. Mary Beth and Chris offered excellent advice on local walks, dining, and nature excursions. We had no need unmet.

The Tower House is really a special place - a hidden jewel.
We miss them already!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Southampton, Ma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

A glorious garden and big open porch precede the historic foyer of the Tower House. The comfy elegance is matched by the owners who greet and meet the needs of quests with comfortable savoir faire. We have been there many times for long and short visits and they always leave us refreshed, relaxed and well cared for. It's just charming!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Tower House B&B? Share your experiences!