This B &B is a true find! In all the hotels in the area, this by far is the best value for the money. I am from the area but had never stayed here but did so this past weekend because my friend is getting married in Narragansett in August and booked the B&B for the wedding weekend. We decided on a girls weekend last week and stayed at the inn to get an idea of what guests could expect.
1. When we arrived, MaryBeth had wine, cheese and snacks ready on a table by the fire awaiting our arrival. What a nice touch!
2. The rooms are spacious and have mini refrigerators, bottled water, granola bars and bath amenities upon arrival.
3. We went out for dinner around 7:00pm and returned around 10:00 to have more wine chilling for us in front of the fire. Is was such a nice way to unwind and truly relax.
4. Breakfast was amazing! Merybeth goes above and beyond in preparing breakfast, there is something for everyone.
5. Marybeth really steps it up as an owner of a B&B. The services they provide to guests; Happy hour, local transportation, beach chairs, etc will not be found elsewhere.
6. They are close to the beach but secluded enough for privacy. It is a great place for families because of the suite type rooms. There is one room that has a large bed on one floor and bunk beds in a loft with a flat screen Tv. Mayybeth showed us all the rooms so we could see for wedding guests. All rooms are roomy with sitting areas.
7. Overall, I would highly recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay in the south county area. I will refer all family and friends visiting the area to stay here.