Stayed overnight for the Blessing of the Fleet road race and it was a great decision. Motel is about 100 feet from Scarborough beach and it's a classic beach motel. Family fun motel who were all very friendly, rooms were basic but very clean and cosy.
Overall great little motel if you just want a place to sleep in a clean comfy bed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island