This is a great, basic beach motel that's a mile or two away from the Block Island ferry. I stayed here overnight to catch the early morning ferry, and found it very convenient. The motel itself is pretty basic, nothing fancy, but very well maintained & clean. And you can't beat the location -- just across the street from the beach. Recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at Scarborough State Beach; a few steps across the small two-lane road and you are on the beach! Fifteen immaculate rooms each with an ocean view and a private deck. Non-smoking motel, great for guests of all ages. Rooms have two double beds (or one king-sized bed), bathroom, refrigerator, AC/heater, cable TV, and wireless internet. Close to the Block Island ferry, the historic towers, Point Judith Lighthouse, and the University of Rhode Island. Continental breakfast served daily. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- The Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Hotel Narragansett
- Anchor Motel Rhode Island