“Fun in the Sun” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 11 activities in Middletown
Type: Surf Camps
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We are a locally owned company based at Sachuest (2nd) Beach at Surfer's End every day during the summer from 9-5. We also offer different instruction such as surfing lessons (both private and group), kid's surf camp and cruise ship excursions. Check out our storefront 24/7 at rhodysurf.com and come get stoked with us today!
Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Fun in the Sun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

My family of four spends a lot of time at second beach in the summer and I find myself watching Rhody Surf's training sessions most of the time. Very entertaining. Our two young kids are more than interested and 2013 might be the year to get them out on a paddleboard. The instructors are nice and patient, everybody is having fun out on the water and the girl that runs the place during the week is the sweetest surfer girl you'd ever meet. Rhody Surf makes the summer shine even brighter.

Newport, Rhode Island
“a great time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

After seeing so many people trying the new paddle boards out there I wanted to give it a try. My friend and I rented the boards for some fun at the beach and I can't wait to do it again. The staff gave us a quick lesson and we were off. Definitely worth it. It was such a fun workout and really easy to pick up. I'm not a surfer and just felt so comfortable on the waves and we had so much fun. I am officially aware of what this new "craze" is all about and am so excited rhody surf has them available to rent any day we show up at the beach. It wasn't expensive and was easy just to pick up and get in a quick workout. Would definitely recommend to anyone who wants some extra fun at the beach.

Visited July 2012
Stamford, Connecticut
“Awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012

We took surf lessons and rented boards... They make it soooo easy for you because everything is right at second beach!!! Can't wait to do it again next year!!!

Montreal, Canada
12 attraction reviews
“A blast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

Our 16 year old daughter took surfing lessons at this surfing school and very much enjoyed. One hour with a private instructor (Jesse ) and it was very complete. he teaches you first a dry lesson and you follow up with a lesson in the water. The cost isn$95.00(not cheap) but in our opinion worth it.

Saratoga Springs, New York
“Surfing After 50”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2012

Two of us 50+ year olds on a surf board??? You bet. Instructor Zach was GREAT. His instructions were easy to follow, filled with enthusiasm ("Hank! That was sick!")and he always had encouraging words, no matter our, or should I say MY ability. I would definitely return. If you have a love of the ocean, laughter, fun, and trying new experiences, THIS is the place.

Visited July 2012