“Amazing!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 12 Activities in Middletown
Type: Tours
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: We offer a variety of tours in Rhode Island. We are based out of Newport State Airport, only minutes away from downtown Newport. We also offer aerial photography and videography services. You can design your own tour at a reasonable cost.
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

This was a gift from a friend for Christmas. Words can't begin to express how amazing it was. The staff was very friendly and super nice. Jeff our pilot was so kind. Anyone looking to do this should. Truly worth the money. Birds Eye is the way to go if you want amazing memories and experience!

Newport, RI
8 attraction reviews
“Can't believe it took me 10 years to finally do this”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is an absolute must do in Newport whether you are visiting or lived here your whole life. We had never been in a helicopter before and it is such a cool experience. It is so smooth and there are so many windows you can see everything. Jeff was fantastic and took good care of us. I can't wait to go on an even longer tour next time.

Visited November 2012
Middletown, Rhode Island, United States
“Great Staff. Great View!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I bought this as a gift for myself and my 2 kids. My kids were a little nervous but Jenn and Jeff were terrific describing how the flight would go and our options for the flight. They have a camera that records your flight, which is pretty cool. We brought our own cameras and my son took video and stills with his. We went on the mansion tour which, in order to get to them we flew over our house :) It was only a 15 min ride but way up there made it seem longer. Definitely worth doing!!

Visited November 2012
RI
“Fantastic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I bought a tour for my husband for out anniversary. We had a great time. Tours were running right on time. The pilot, Jeff was cool and professional. We had never been in a helicopter before. We felt safe and had a lot of fun. We got some great photos too. Would suggest it to anyone in the Newport area looking for something different to do. The price was reasonable as well.

Visited October 2012
Mansfield, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
“Great gift idea for my wife!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2012

Found this outing from another web site. Never been in a helicopter before. My wife and I had a terrific time on a picture perfect day! Jeff, the pilot, was outstanding, and very knowledgeable. It was a great outing. I highly recommend it.

Visited October 2012