“Good food, great location” 4 of 5 stars

401/635-4388
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Diner
Harrison, Arkansas
“Good food, great location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Located across the street from a beautiful church with a white steeple and nearly next door to a neat general store, this small cash-only restaurant offers really good food. The bowl of chowder was excellent, although it could have been a little warmer, and we loved the fritters. My wife had a huge sandwich, which was easily enough for two. Nice stop before driving back down the road for some wine tasting. Fun afternoon and road trip from the Boston area.

Visited October 2013

83% Recommend
Loudonville, New York
“Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

Went for breakfast and all four of us thought it was great Portion size was plentiful. Everthing was fresh and well prepared. Service was quick and to the point - not much conversation.

Visited October 2013
colorado
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

I lived in Little Compton for several years. This is a great place that all the locals hang out but also for vacation travelers. The atmosphere is very peaceful and homey, the food is good. My favorite meal to have here is breakfast, Johnny cakes and bacon. I live in Colorado now but whenever I go back home for a visit I so here for a meal. My family still owns a Christmas tree farm in town.
Maciel Tree Farm.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Concord, New Hampshire
“Expected more for a Restaurant on the Coast.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I love seafood! Love lobster, clams and fried fish. I ordered the clam plate. Since it is a town on the coast with hundreds of fresh fish markets within a few miles I expected that the clams would be local caught, local bought. Especially since the cost of the plate was $16.99. The clams were cooked well but right away my taste buds told me that the clams came from a gallon can of shucked clams. Very disappointing!!! They were OK but not the quality one should expect from a restaurant that is in a town on the ocean. My french fries were limp and not cooked through. The Cole slaw was terrible! you can tell it was not fresh and not home made. It came from a gallon bucket purchase through Sysco. We sat near the door which goes to the deck. Every time someone opened the door it would SLAM shut. This SLAMMING went on throughout our entire lunch. I have PTSD and every time the door SLAMMED I wanted to hit the deck. The deck outside is nice and the Atmosphere is great.Talking to other customers they informed me that they do make a killer breakfast. I will go back to try that out but I will never eat lunch or dinner ther.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
leesburg, fl
“Nice lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Stopped for lunch. Good service, pleasant staff. The clam chowder was excellent with many large clams. Also had a grilled veggie pocket, very tasty. Good prices.

Visited May 2013