“Great food, great value .” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Trattoria Romana is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Bar, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night, Private Dining
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Route 116/George Washington Hwy
Description: The concept & experience at Trattoria Romana were designed to offer a comfortable dining experience with moderate prices, similar to Chef Luciano Canova's favorite Trattorias in Italy. Combining old-world Italian preparations with gracious service from our attentive staff has allowed Trattoria Romana in Lincoln to create a truly unique dining experience that keeps bringing customers back. We offer Italian food cooked with only the finest & freshest local ingredients in a lively setting surrounded by beautiful decor & murals designed to transport our guests to Italy.
Woonsocket, Rhode Island
“Great food, great value .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

River Falls is a home town atmosphere,, that has great food and something for everyone. From comfort foods to Mediterranean , it's very good. They also have entertainment on the weekends and if you eat in the main restaurant you can go to City Side without a cover charge, it's a great night out!

Visited February 2014

New England
“Overwhelming candle smell”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

To preface this, I have asthma. My husband, son, daughter in law and I went last year to celebrate the men's birthdays. There was a Yankee candle at the reception desk. I mentioned I had asthma and it bothered me and their response was we will seat you away from the candle. We weren't far enough and I was unable to fully enjoy my meal. Too bad as the food and service were good. Their thinking bothered me and we never returned until Valentines's 2014 as we had gotten a gift certificate. This time there were 2 large Yankee candles burning - one in the foyer and one at the reception desk. I again asked if the candles could be put out as it bothered my asthma, and again I was told they would seat us in another room. After the asthma attack that ensued, I was able to eat and enjoy dinner. However, we were assaulted by that smell on the way out and even my husband said his nose was burning. I cannot understand why scented candles are lit at a restaurant! Anyone in the restaurant business knows that this is not acceptable. I wrote an email and did receive a phone call today. They said they were sorry and in the future when I make a reservation, they will put the candles away. Huh? It is a shame that this is going on. The food and service is wonderful. There is nothing nicer than entering a restaurant and smelling garlic and good food cooking. Not a fake cookie candle. Her response was they burn candles that smell like food. Really? They don't smell like food to me. So unfortunately I was unable to convince the manager on the evening we went or the overall manager that scented candles in a restaurant are offensive.

• Visited February 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cumberland, Rhode Island
“pretentious, dissappointing and over the top”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

This restuarant is in mhy area. I decided to try it one day for a romantic dinner. You can tell they are going for a high end experience but it falls short by a mile. you can put lipstick on a pig but its still a pig. The items on the menu is ok but you really feel like why didnt they just write everything in italian and bar people not from italy from coming in. Food is ok but overpriced, they only serve wine which is just weird. who cares if you want a beer with your chicken ? wait stafff is obviously trained to act like they are in an episode of downton abbey. Its all flair and no form, i highly recomend one of the other many italian places in ri over this one. In addition at the end of the meal we received dirty looks from the waiters after tipping 15 percent for two people. id say they were lucky they got that. save your money fior the kids college and go to twins or luigis instead.

• Visited December 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Rhode Island
“Good Take on Italian Fare”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I have eaten at Trattoria Romana (Lincoln, RI) a few times and the food has always been good.

They do have a nice function room. There is also an express version next door (more of a cafe & for takeout).

Pros: Good Italian Food, Service

Cons: A bit expensive, might need a reservation (crowded)

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lincoln, New Hampshire
“Food coma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2014

This is one of the best restaurants I have been to. Service fantastic! Brendan was wonderful. Food, out of this world. Sangria was awesome. I wish I could eat there every week

• Visited January 2014