“Rare request was Well Done” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Wicked Good Bar & Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 48 Restaurants in Lincoln
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: Public transport available from Providence
Description: At Wicked Good Bar & Grill you can get great food and great beverages at amazing prices! We start every table with a bowl of freshly popped popcorn and let you choose from a huge selection of great menu items like our amazing Nacho Menu, Our Unbelievable Chicken Wing selections, Club Sandwiches, Unforgettable Salads, All American Burgers, New England Clam Cakes and Chowda, New York Yankee Pot Roast and so many more choices, make sure you try our Wicked Famous "Corked Bat Zesty Fries" and "Our Johnny Mac and Cheese" and don't forget our Giant Bar selection, 17 draft beers on tap, our Green Monsta Margaritas or try our Big Papi Mai Tai Punch! We also offer the new "Coors Light Super Cold Draft", the only place in New England you will find this! Along with all of this great food and the incredible bar selections we also have over 34 TVs to watch your favorite team every night! All ages are welcome to dine with us. We kindly ask our guests under the age of 18 to enter through our South entrance to avoid contact with our gaming floor in accordance with state law. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and we hope to see you soon!
“Rare request was Well Done”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Ordered a medium steak and it was well done. Server could not have been more gracious. Offered to get something else or free dessert. Manager even came over to apologize. So the service was "Wicked Good" but in my case not the food.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Boston, Massachusetts
“Sports bar”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I ate here because Fred and Steve's wasn't open yet and I was hungry but did not want fasr food from the food court. I was seated promptly, but because i was a singke female i guess, i was seated at a four topper near the door and away from any of the televisions. There wad a tennis match on, Andy Murray was playing, I would have liked to see that. I ordered a glass of white wine from my very friendly server and a chicken abd hummus wrap. She gladly offered fries as a side and some kalamata olives to brighten up my sandwich. The complimentary popcorn had a really burnt taste, the
wine was okay, but you don't or shouldn't go to a sports bar expecting great vintage. Sandwich ws delicious and both my server and the runner made sure to warn me about possible pits in the olives. Fries were fries, i only wanted a couple and i adore a place that has malt vinegar waiting at the
table. They would have gotten a higher rating if the hostess had asked me where i wanted to sit as they were not that busy and not presumed that i wanted to stare at the door for the duration
of my meal. Friends ate later at Fred and Steve's and loved it. Next trip that's where i will be.

• Visited June 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
new england
“The name is misleading”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

The restaurant was fun. The food was poor. The french fries were the type you get a an amusement park. The French Onion Soup was very bland. Would not return unless it was for drinks only.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New Bedford, Massachusetts
“Great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

My wife and I have been here several times. We have never been disappointed by the food or great service. We especially love the Loaded Nachos, four differant kinds of chicken or meat on a platter that is big enough for four. If your at Twin River give it a try you won't be dissapointed.

Visited February 2013
North Attleboro, Massachusetts
“Wicked Good Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2013 via mobile

That's the name of this Restaurant. Wicked Good Bar & Grill. My husband and I have been there a few times. Never have We been disappointed. I had the Yankee Pot Roast and it's the best I have ever had. They give you so much that I have lunch for tomorrow. My husband had the Fisherman's Platter he said it was very good,but too much. Our waitperson was Ashley very friendly.The staff there wear different Sports shirts with sayings on them. Very amusing. T.V's in all directions, no matter where you sit you can see 1,2 or even 3 T.V's. Not your typical Bar & Grill.