“Fantastic Ice Cream” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Ottawa, Canada
“Fantastic Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Found this place by accident. We were passing by and just had to stop and were so glad we did. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We both ordered the small cone and it was huge! Real ice cream on a hot fall day with such a view, what more could you ask for.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jamestown, RI
“Real Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

One of my favorite ice cream stores. Relatively recently, they've added lunch and dinner and they just got a beer/wine license.
But its the ice cream that makes me a frequent Spinnaker flyer.

Visited October 2013
Jamestown, Rhode Island
“Great location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

My family and I were walking around Jamestown and stopped in for lunch, it was perfect as we didnt want a big meal and this place had a little bit of everything. My dad had the Fish and Chips (Cod Platter as they called it) very good, my mom and sister-in-law went for the Lobster Rolls (which tasted amazing), my brother had a turkey wrap (pretty big and he seemed to like it!), and I went with a Bacon Avocado Burger (which was delicious!). We sat out on the back deck which opens out to the marina and had a pretty cool view of all the boats!. I didnt know there was anywhere in Jamestown that you could sit waterside, but this is the place! After lunch we finished out our meal with ice cream, cant beat it!!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Southbury, Connecticut
“Great for a quick bite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stopped here after a day at Rose Island. We had a couple of wraps that were loaded with chicken. Definitely worth the price. The staff was also very friendly & attentive.

Visited August 2013
Hull
“Great for a Lunch Time Snack”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

We recently visited the States to see family and stopped in Jamestown for a couple of hours over the lunchtime period one day. We only wanted snacks and not a full meal so after wandering and looking at some of the pricier places we plumped for Spinnakers. I'm glad we did the food was perfect for lunch time the hot dogs were tasty and the chips were good, yes frozen fries but what do you expect they are a cafe by name and the prices are cheap. We sat outside as it was a beautiful day and were able to watch the comings and goings around the harbour area. Both inside and outside seating areas were spotless and the staff were so very obliging. The tuna sub was too much for my partner (well he'd had a cup of chowder first - which was lovely too) and they provided us with bags and napkins to take the rest home with us.

The ice creams are fabulous and i'm so glad that the lady infront of me ordered kiddies ones as they were massive!!!! I really don't know how the cornets would hold the medium sized ones never mind the large that were also options!!! The choc ice cream was a big hit as was the vanilla but I tried the butter pecan and it was truely amazing.

Thanks to all the staff we really enjoyed our visit

• Visited August 2013