“Delicious Dinner” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Jamestown Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Jamestown
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Jamestown FiSH features fresh, locally harvested, seafood and produce artfully prepared by Executive Chef Matthew MacCartney. He is happy to suggest the perfect wine pairing for each menu item from our extensive selection of fine wine from the world's most respected vineyards.
Chicago, Illinois
“Delicious Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2014

We stopped by here on a Wednesday night and were seated right away outside in the nice outdoor dining area. Our waiter was very friendly and efficient, taking our drink order while we continued to peruse the menu. I went for a casual lobster roll, which I must say could have used a little more seasoning. This roll was under seasoned for my taste, but it was absolutely packed with delicious fresh lobster meat. Large chunks of lobster dripped out of the bun, which I think was a regular hot dog bun. Hubby had the pan fried flounder, and he declared it delicious. I nibbled his meal, and I must agree. It was fresh and beautifully seasoned. For dessert we shared the blueberry tapioca, which may sound strange, but was tasty as the blueberries were sweet. We will definitely come back. If you're here on the weekend, see if they take reservations because we walked by on a Friday night and all the tables were full both inside and out, and people were milling about waiting to get in.

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Great Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

We at Jamestown Fish twice in July - and both experiences were terrific. Wonderful wine list, attentive service, and fantastic fish dishes. The outdoor terrace is lovely as well. I'd highly recommend this restaurant.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
St John usvi
“Food fair Outside dining pleasant”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

I ordered steak frites med rare
I arrived very rare
Meat was tough
Server brought replacement
Med rare but still tough
Ordered panacotta dessert
Tasteless except for the rhubarb compote on top
Wont return

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Longmont, Colorado
“Great Seafood Dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

We had a great family dinner here. I had the Fishpot that was a combination of lots of Rhode Island seafood. It was PACKED with seafood. My Mom got the sea scallops. They were fantastic (I had a taste and I was almost jealous). One of our party doesn't eat fish but is not a vegetarian. She wasn't excited about the one meat choice on the menu so she ordered the vegetarian selection. It's a mixture of the vegetables that they have and because she wasn't vegetarian, she even got bacon dust sprinkled on. The chef came out to make sure we were all happy.

Visited July 2014
Jamestown
“Extraordinary meal from beginning to end”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband & I were excited to spend our 34th wedding anniversary dinner at Jamestown Fish because we love the delicious food, refined ambiance and exceptional service there! What we experienced far exceeded our wildest expectations. We tasted foods impeccably prepared -from a seductive chilled spring greens soup; an octopus appetizer- the first and only time I have ever enjoyed octopus but it melted in your mouth-redolent with flavor; deftly seasoned & artistically plated soft shell crab that was superb, just to name a few of our selections. Our amazing server, Alyssa, guided our wine choices so that we again had lovely pairings for our exquisite meal. Thank you for a memorable meal that was expertly prepared and graciously served- it was memorable for all the right reasons!

• Visited June 2014