“Great little find in Harrisville” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Waterfall Cafe & Martini Bar

Waterfall Cafe & Martini Bar
35 East Ave, Harrisville, RI 02830 (Formerly Waterfall Cafe)
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 11 Restaurants in Harrisville
Cuisines: American, Hamburgers, Seafood, International
Douglas, Massachusetts
“Great little find in Harrisville”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

I heard about this little restaurant from a friend. I wasn't expecting much but what a surprise! A great martini menu, good food and nice, clean dining room. This isn't 5 star dining, it's good food and great service at bargain prices. We went for an early dinner and it wasn't noisy at all. Good for a couple or family dining. I love a bargain and you can't beat this place for a value. No dinners are over $20, my wife's dinner was $9.95. Cheap martinis but they were great! I'm sorry I can't remember the waitress' name but she was terrific. This is the best restaurant find I've visited in a year. You can dine here , have a great time and not spend a lot of money.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Foster, Rhode Island
“undiscovered little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

We heard about this place from a friend who lives in Burriville who goes there often. Well, we took the ride from Foster and were glad we did. The specials are on a wall size blackboard along with appys and desserts of the day. The walls are covered with picrtures from local artist, pretty cool, anyway I tried the pinapple bacon wrapped shrimp appitizer, very good. For dinner I ordered the veal carbonnara and my husband got the grilled sirloin wrapped in proscuttio, both were incredible and hubby said best tasting steak he's had. We will be back with our friends this weekend for sure and I hope the Waterfall (new owners) do well. Try it out , it's a neat place, has a nice bar also.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Local art, fabulous food, delicious drinks at the Waterfall Cafe.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2012

From the moment you step through the doors and are greeted by the friendly owners or their family, you will enjoy this little cafe. The food and drinks are great and reasonably priced, and the atmosphere is special. I love walking around and checking out all the art on the walls by local artist. They have great specials, whether you want to get dinner and go to a show across the street, or a specialty drink on ladies night, this little place is a gem in Harrisville, RI. The owners have remodeled and revised their menu during their first year and a half, and all their hard work is paying off. They offer a little something for everyone...

• Visited August 2012