“An old favorite” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Greenville
Cranston
“An old favorite”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place has been around forever! Years ago my dad would go here after a early golf game and loved it. We would try to get in a a Sunday sometimes did other times, not! The food has always been good. Yesterday, I took an old friend here for brunch. I must say,if anything, the food , the place, the menu has improved! I was happy that my friend from Florida enjoyed her meal. Her meal came with hash that she really liked. My combo included an egg, bacon and a yummy apple crepe! Guess where I'm going again!?

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Greenville, Rhode Island
“Been a customer since the early 80's”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

Moved to Greenville in 1980 & that's when I discovered the Kountry Kitchen. A hidden gem, it's my favorite breakfast place. Not one complaint in 34 years! My favorite is the eggs benedict. I have taken many people there, and everyone has always loved the food!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Providence, Rhode Island
“Great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

We have been for breakfast many times but never lunch or dinner. Breakfast is always excellent. They offer many choices like daily specials, fresh fruit (always fresh), freshly baked breads and muffins, and espresso. They accommodate dietary restrictions by offering egg whites, egg beaters, gluten free bread, fresh fruit, etc. The kids menu is very good and inexpensive. Service is friendly and professional.

Harrisville, RI
“best breakfast around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2008

Best breakfast and waitresses around. Weekdays are the best time to go because there is no wait. Plan on waiting a bit on the weekends. Once you try it you will go back.