“Wonderful alternative” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence

You added Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Providence
Yalesville, Connecticut
“Wonderful alternative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2014

I was unable to afford a pricey hotel in the Providence area and I was looking for an affordable alternative. This looked worth a try. It will now be my "Go To" place whenever I visit my son at school. 6 minutes from Brown University, free parking and internet, everything we needed, excellent restaurant across the street. Perfect for frequent trips to see the kids!

Room Tip: If highway noise bothers you, ask for a room facing away from the highway.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, April 30, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel including our free Wi-Fi. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2014

We planned to visit Brown University, but wanted something a little less expensive. This Extended Stay was 5 minutes away with free parking and a grab and go breakfast. Both the night and morning staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was very comfortable and clean.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Kendra – The staff and I appreciate your kind remarks. We’re thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Warwick, Rhode Island
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

This hotel is within 5 minutes of Providence. Most flock to the hotels right off the exits in Seekonk (which can be hit or miss). Extended Stay is actually easy to get to and get back to Providence and an exit closer.
I had to stay near Boston but everywhere was booked solid. I got their last room at this Extended stay...yes I said it to be close to Boston. I forgot if it was Red Sox/Patriots or something else going on and everything south of Boston was booked. So I got the last room.
Everything in the room was clean. The rooms have a mini kitchen which is nice. Everything was comfy. There was a slight bit of elevator noise but nothing that was bad. The bed was clean, but was my only complaint. It wasn't this particular room but I've stayed in the past. The beds are rock hard. I get we're not paying for the Crowne Plaza but a simple 2 inch mattress topper would make a difference. My only complaint. everything else was good.
The service was good. There was a new breakfast which was good. It's kinda one of those grab n go type of breakfasts.
I would go back

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for posting such a great review of our hotel. I’m glad that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable room in a great location. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our grab-and-go breakfast, your fully equipped kitchen and the customer service provided by our staff. I will be sure to share your kind remarks with our team. Thank you again for your comments. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
COLUMBIA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

We had to go for a family emergency and we we were pleasantly surprised about the quality and service we received rooms were clean and well maintaned. My family with my two dogs felt welcome and comfortable.

Room Tip: If you have pets and they travel with you this is the place to stay.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, March 25, 2014
Jill - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I’m so pleased that we were able to provide you with a clean, comfortable stay. It’s great to hear that you enjoyed our staff during your visit. Finally, I’m happy that we were able to accommodate your dogs during your travels. Thank you again for sharing your comments with us. We would love to see you again, should your travels bring you back to our area.
Attleboro, Massachusetts
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service from front desk, very warm and inviting. Stayed 3 nights, 2 in a deluxe king suite, the other night in a standard queen next door. Rooms were comfortable and clean, loved the kitchen and full fridge. Standard internet you didn't have to pay for was horrible, couldn't stream a movie let alone play YouTube or even email. Ventilation, I believe, was poor and needs to be cleaned. Had the heat on at night, not even that high, and woke up every morning with irritated noses with dry blood. Sheets and towels caused skin irritation. The second room, the queen, was really a full or a double, not a queen. Also in that room a burner wasn't working. I didn't report these problems, I'm not really one to complain just wanted to relax and forget my troubles. Overall, excellent staff, clean rooms (appearance), and an awesome kitchen did make it feel like a home away from home, but the atrocious internet service and ventilation issues really were bothersome, and probably won't have me coming back unless fixed.

• Stayed March 2014
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, March 24, 2014
The feedback provided in your review is much appreciated. I’m glad that you enjoyed our accommodating staff, your clean, spacious room and your fully equipped kitchen. I am sorry to hear about the issues you had with our ventilation. Your feedback will be very useful as we continue to improve our hotel. It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future to show you our positive strides taken to enhance your experience with us.
Enfield, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for our getaway and were really happy with our choice. We had stayed at this hotel previously last summer when we visited family and went to the zoo. The staff are really helpful, and very nice. The rooms are clean, and very comfortable. This hotel was in the perfect location for us, we weren't right in the city, and it was easy to get to. It was within a good distance of Providence Place Mall, and Twin River casino. As well right down the road there were more shopping plazas as well as a Target and Walmart. I would defiantly stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Kristen - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I am glad that your clean, comfortable room met your expectations. As well, it’s great to hear that you enjoyed our convenient location and our helpful staff. We look forward to having you visit with us again in the future.
East Providence, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I was very pleased with my stay. I must say that the only problem I did have was the cleaning staff did not vacuum or clean the bathroom or toilet. Other than that my stay was very quiet and comfortable.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, February 5, 2014
Christina - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I am pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay overall. For future reference, our housekeeping service is offered once a week for guests staying 8 or more nights, and in between for a minimal fee. Guests can also exchange towels and linens for new ones at the front desk.

We continually work to improve our hotel, so I really appreciate you providing us with your feedback. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence? Share your experiences!