“STILL A WINNER (update)” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence

You added Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1000 Warren Avenue, East Providence, RI 02914   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in East Providence
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Portland, OR
“STILL A WINNER (update)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

Supplementing my review from April of 2012 .... (we returned home last night) ....the renovation has been completed and this property is better than ever. It's far above the average Extended Stay facility. Clean and well run by a friendly and competent staff. Enjoy!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a far above average stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the cleanliness of our hotel as well as the friendliness of our team. The upgraded rooms and amenities seem to have made your stay memorable.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Phoenix, AZ
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

This was my first stay outside of a Marriott Brand hotel. I was a little concerned with 'venturing out' of my comfort zone with Marriott Hotels, but I was pleasantly surprised with the new accommodations and cleanliness of this hotel. I would choose this hotel again due to the proximity of highway access and the hotel has recently been rennovated (my room still had a 'wet paint' smell to it). Although they do not offer housekeeping service to short-term guests, they do provide amenities if you need (more towels, toilet paper, soap etc).

Breakfast was a quick "Grab-n-Go" option, but make sure you arrive early as it doesn't seem to get replenished often throughout their breakfast times.

Staff is friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I am glad to read that you were pleased with our newly renovated rooms and the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. As well, it is great to know that you liked our hotel's location and our grab-and-go breakfast. Please know, we are working to ensure it is replenished regularly so all of our guests can enjoy a delicious morning treat.

Isabela, Puerto Rico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Very comfortable room with all the amenities you will need. Very close to shopping areas and restaurants.Staff very helpful and kind. Good internet and grab and go breakfast is great if your in a rush,if not you can prepare your own breakfast with kitchen in hand in room. Would stay again and really appreciate the stay once again.

Room Tip: Room and service are great
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Victor - Thank you for taking the time to write such a glowing review. I am proud of our team for providing you with a comfortable and enjoyable stay at our hotel. I am pleased to hear that you liked our grab-and-go breakfast as well as our well-equipped kitchens.

Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 12, 2013

We stayed here a year ago and were well satisfied in spite of the hotel being worn looking. Well, the newly re-decorated building is great! The rooms were spotlessly clean except for two greasy pans that I washed well before using. We always feel safe with the well-lit parking lot and friendly desk personnel. We love the kitchens in each room that make it possible to eat many meals on site, thus saving us time and money. The only quibble I have is the grab-and-go breakfast, all of which takes up only a 3 ft x 1 ft counter top in the lobby. The fruit was great but the muffins were way too sweet and over-processed. In the future I would not depend on the free breakfast, and a fullsize fridge and cooktop and toaster in the room make it so easy to furnish your own. We were really glad to be back in this nice hotel so close to shopping, restaurants and friends. No hesitation...I recommend staying here but suggest either a top-floor room or earplugs as the footsteps overhead are a bit noisy. We will return next year!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, August 13, 2013
Thank you for posting such a detailed review. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the well-equipped kitchen as it does save money and you have the option to prepare food according to your dietary needs. Our grab-and-go breakfast is a new addition and offers something quick for our guests to enjoy. Still, we will keep your comments in mind as we continue to improve this offering in the future.

New York, New York, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013

I found this place by searching online when I was going to have surgery and need a good place to stay when I was recovering from post surgery. I'm from out of state and in the military and the staff was great and very considerate. my second stay again my experience was great I came back to Rhode Island for a follow up appointment with my doctor and one of the employees was great and she stood out her name was Toni and i also have a reservation to come back for another follow up appointment with my doctor and I will be coming back for the rest of my follow ups and second surgery.

Room Tip: loved the room i had on the first floor.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Doz - It is so rewarding to read that you had a comfortable and memorable stay with us. Thank you for your comments. I'm so pleased to hear that our team was provided you with outstanding service. I have shared your comments with Toni and the team.

Lowell, Massachusetts, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2013

This was perfect. We were going to a nearby convention but I have severe food restrictions so I can't eat anything not self-prepared. It was excellent for this purpose - we had a small kitchenette but full size refrigerator to use. We stayed 3 nights. It was perfect! The wireless network (free) was slow, so we paid to use the faster internet. We had trouble accessing the website to pay for the internet but the phone tech support and front desk staff were really great. All and all, a very great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Jill - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so pleased to know that our well-equipped kitchen allowed you to prepare special meals that would suit your needs at the convention. As well, I am glad that you liked having WiFi in your room and that our staff was able to assist you with all of your requests.

New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night when the only hotel I could get in downtown Providence was almost 3X the price! Really impressed. Area (and well lit parking lot) felt very safe. Very clean, comfortable room with nice leather(ette?) armchair, very good AC. TV cable has Showtime. Free internet. Full size refrigerator, microwave, 2 burner stove, limited dishes and sink in main room would make it easily usable for travelers, business. Limited bathroom amenities. Note that daily cleaning, if desired, is an extra cost if you are there for more than one night; clean towels, etc. available from front desk. Laundry and vending machines on first floor. Two different front desk staffers were helpful and very pleasant. Quick and easy to get to with a GPS from downtown. Within a mile there is a major supermarket, Chilis and other chain restaurants. Would absolutely stay here again if visiting Providence.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
It is so rewarding to read that you had such a great experience staying with us. Thank you for your comments. I am proud of our team for providing you a comfortable and memorable stay.

Been to Extended Stay America - Providence - East Providence? Share your experiences!