“Top notch, from appetizers to desserts” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Siena Cucina Enoteca is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Doing business, Entertaining clients, Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Siena offers authentic Tuscan cuisine in a warm, inviting and lively atmosphere. Evolved out of Chef/Owner Anthony Tarro's ardor for Tuscan cuisine, the menu features fresh, simple, unfettered food that you would find at dinner tables throughout Tuscany served in a warm, inviting, casual fine dining atmosphere.
Warwick, Rhode Island
“Top notch, from appetizers to desserts”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Ate there with two other couples on a Saturday night. We sat in the bar area for an hour since we were early for our reservation. The bar staff were very attentive and efficient. The appetizer portion of the menu is extensive and we had a sampling of two pizzas, and other appetizers for sharing - all were excellent as were the drinks. We were seated on time and all had a different meal. Sides are extra but inexpensive and generous portion. Desserts were large enough for sharing and not disappointing. In all, a very good night! It's location in a typical suburban plaza belies the interior decor, service and cuisine. I'll be back!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

South Kingstown, Rhode Island
“Very disappointed !!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I recently visited Sienna with the hopes of enjoying a delicious meal with a group of my friends.. Well let me say that I was truly disappointed with my overall experience at this establishment. I was really looking forward to trying out this restaurant especially after all the positive reviews posted on here .. Our waitress was less than friendly and would benefit from some customer service training .. She was rude and her lack of friendliness really put a damper on what was supposed to be an enjoyable evening .. In regards to the food it was just ok and I WOULDN'T recommend the calamari -it was fishy and did not taste good!
My advice if you are looking to go out to dinner you would be better off spending your money elsewhere !!

• Visited November 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Newport, Rhode Island
“Very disappointing”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

I have been to this place before and recently went for a my friend's birthday. When I made the reservation, the hostess sighed and put me on hold for a minute. She was very rude and though she could accomodate my party, I felt more like a nuisance than a guest. Although the food was alright, our waitress was absolutely unpleasant to deal with. Not once did she smile at us or made us feel welcome. In fact, all nine of us commented on how rude she was. At nearly fifty dollars a person, it was very disappointing that the experience would not make any of want to go back.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Providence, Rhode Island
“Never Disappoints”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

This has to be the #1 restaurant for my husband and me. I do not have many restaurants that I have a "favorite" but here I have many and I always look forward to hearing the specials because we are never disappointed at the choices. You must try the cheese board if you have a love for cheese which I do as well.

There is one thing that seems odd though ... they reserve spots at the bar so it's very difficult to even get a seat no matter how long you wait.

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
East Greenwich, Rhode Island
“Overall I was a little disappointed...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

Had recently moved to EG when we went and figured we'd try out Siena here since we'd been to the one on Federal Hill. Definitely a lively atmosphere but it was a strange vibe. It was pretty busy being a Friday night so we waited a little bit (even with a reservation) but went over to the bar to grab a drink. There was nowhere to stand really as the bar area was fully seated and we kept getting in people's way no matter what we did. Also felt like the entire town was there...a mix of singles eyeballing everyone, couples, families and older folks. I guess that's a good thing, but like I said, it made for an interesting vibe. Anyway, seated after a 20 minute wait (not cool) and from there things were mostly good. The place did seem small and our particular seats weren't the best but our server was nice and prompt to our needs once we were seated, though clearly they aren't hiring career waitstaff. Wine was good and reasonably priced and the food was pretty good but not outstanding. I think we'll probably try it again at some point, but we're not in a hurry...I'd say this might be a good spot to have a drink and some apps but unless you're early and in a prime spot for dinner the food didn't make it worth the inconveniences. There are many places where I'll endure some annoyances if the food is amazing, but Siena hasn't tipped the scale in the direction with me yet.

• Visited January 2012