“This is now my favourite” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #9 of 245 restaurants in Cranston
Cuisines: American, Bakery, Family Fare
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Description: We are a family business, celebrating 30 years of service! T's began as a local variety store in Cranston, RI and transformed into the unique breakfast and brunch destination that it is today. The T's community expanded to East Greenwich, and we've recently set anchor in Narragansett.Breakfast/Lunch/Brunch are our specialties. We have the most eclectic menus in RI, and we now offer gluten-free selections. We have something for every taste, if you don't see want you want, we'll happily substitute menu items. Our food is always fresh and cooked to order. We also have the best coffee in town and serve it up in hand crafted mugs made just for our guests.Community is very important to us. Every guest becomes a friend and member of the T's family. We also support local businesses and stay involved in community events. We're art lovers too. Our walls are adorned with original paintings, and our love of art is reflected in everything from the floors, to our menus, and servers shirts. Our food is artful too, from the selection of the finest ingredients, to the preparation, and presentation on your plate.If you haven't experienced T's, come in and why we are a local favorite, and winner of Rhode Island Monthly's Best of Rhode Island!
Leeds, United Kingdom
“This is now my favourite”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2012

When visiting the USA, I always want to go to Denny's for the authentic diner experience. No more! Now I will go to Rhode Island and head for T's restaurant in Cranston. It is simply the best. There might be a queue to get in, but just wait, the reward will be the best home cooked food you have ever tasted.

The atmosphere is a delight; pleasant paintings hang on the walls, the seating is comfortable, the service is first-class. And the food is a joy!

• Visited April 2012

97% Recommend
Smithfield, Rhode Island
“Great Choice for Weekend Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2012

T's is a great spot for getting a nice breakfast on the weekend. The only catch is that you either need to be patient or arrive early because the wait for a table can easily reach 30+ minutes. The staff is always pleasant & attentive. Atmosphere is much nicer than most breakfast spots with a real restaurant feel instead of that "diner" feeling you get at a lot of breakfast restaurants. I've never been there for any other meal so I cannot say how lunch/dinner would be but the quality of breakfast is outstanding. Special orders are not a problem. I'm on a very restrictive diet and was able to order a satisfying meal without worrying about whether oil/butter was used to prepare my eggs/bacon. The fresh fruit cup I ordered contained only fruit that was actually fit to be presented (no bruises, bad spots on any of it). I've had their french toast on a different visit and would gladly eat that for 3 meals/day it was so good! Overall, this is my favorite breakfast restaurant but I often leave without eating because I don't feel like waiting for a table. My only complaint would be that they need to expand or open another location nearer to my house!

• Visited April 2012
east greenwich, rhode island
“Big portions, lots of choices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2012 via mobile

Breakfast this morning was wonderful. No one was in the restaurant at 6:30- very attentive waitress. A great experience

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Prudence Island, Rhode Island
“Breakfast at T's is FANTASTIC!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2012

So many delicious choices for breakfast! My husband's favorite is the Stuffed French Toast but you can't go wrong with any item on the menu. They also serve lunch. Great service, STAFF and atmosphere! They can't do enough for you.

• Visited January 2012
Seekonk, Massachusetts
“Friendly and fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2012

T's resaurant in Cranston RI features a great waitstaff who will remember your name and work togeather as a team to provide exceptional service. The portions are generous and the food is good. They have a great breakfast menu as well. A comodious dining area with a pleasant atmosphere rounds out this fun local hot spot

Visited January 2012