“Beautiful and Delicious!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Dining on a budget
W. Greenwich
“Beautiful and Delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 31, 2008

I love going to Haruki's because I know I'll always get a delicious, beautiful and healthy meal. The staff is always very friendly and the guys behind the sushi bar are brilliant at what they do. I always have the miso soup and garden salad with Haruki's special ginger dressing and then usually a couple cooked rolls. Spicy Scallop is my favorite! I'm suprised that when I mention going there, a lot of my friends have no idea what I'm talking about - It's a hidden gem! The building's exterior is not the best, but don't make that stop you from going......the inside is nice, small and cozy and clean. Go to Haruki's!

Rhode Island
“Sushi & Tempura are awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2008

I love sushi and Haruki's is one of the best in RI. Don't let the outside deter you, the building is old and a little run-down but all the sushi is fresh and tasty. Tempura is always great as well. I've never had a bad meal.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Best sushi in Rhode Island”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2005

Don't let the outside -- which looks like it was a Pizza Hut in a former life -- fool you. Haruki serves up excellent, affordable Japanese food. Go for the sushi -- the spicy tekka roll is always a winner. For entrees, the black sesame crusted rare tuna is not to be missed. Tasty bento boxes include one featuring rolls of steak, cheese and scallions -- Tokyo meets Philly! The Cranston Haruki is at least as good as its sister restaurant on Providence's East Side.