“Never disappoints!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #20 of 244 Restaurants in Cranston
Westport, Massachusetts
“Never disappoints!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 21, 2014

I have been to this restaurant several times throughout the years, as a small child and still now as an adult. It’s about a 30 minute drive for me, but they have the most amazing baked stuffed shrimp. Though I have tried other food there, I can never bring myself to order anything other than the shrimp, with a baked potato and a salad. I can say this is one of my favorite restaurants and meals. The service is great, and they have a great outside seating area for the warmer months.

• Visited August 2013

Groton, Connecticut
“20 ounce steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

I've been to this restaurant quite a few times and never had a meal that I wasn't Happy with. I usually order the 20 ounce black angus/white face Hereford steak medium and it always is cooked just the way I like it. If you want desert I would suggest the strawberry shortcake.
Whatever you order, be it seafood or steak I am sure you won't be disappointed.
The best time to go is between 3 and 4 in the afternoon as they don't take reservations.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Portland, Maine
“Never anywhere else”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2014

Will you find a more perfect restaurant. My most favorite! The baked stuffed shrimp is like no other. The veal parm is crispy with a most wonderful gravy. I have had many things on the menu and NEVER a bad meal or service. This restaurant is a must!!! You will not be disappointed. :)

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“The "oaks"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Awesome lunch yesterday at this great restaurant. Food never let's you down! I opted for lobster salad which is pricey but totally worth what it cost.....fresh, plentiful, enough for three people! There are so many great offerings at fair prices, you will be pleased.r

• Visited April 2014
Spring City, Pennsylvania
“Excellent place to eat!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 11, 2014

We've eaten at Twin Oaks several times while in Cranston, and the food is consistently good. In addition, the prices are very reasonable. Lunchtimes can be quite crowded.

Recently we had lunch at Twin Oaks. I had a delicious plum tomato salad---tomatoes, basil, mozzarella, and my husband had a Caesar salad. Both were large and fresh. The friend with us had eggplant ravioli which he said was very good also.
After our meal we had an excellent apple crisp served with ice cream.

Definitely recommend!